Pictures n stuffs...

1x BHI Recon Chest Harness

1x BHI Admin Pouch

1x BHI Upright GP Pouch

5x BHI 5.56 Mag Shingles

1x BHI Double Pistol Pouch

1x CRT M16-14SF

1x QuiqLite (Blue LED)

i really want to get a spartan but im out of funds.  anyone want to "loan" me theirs *cough*milla*cough*...

See that just screams magpulls... how do you get the mags out on the fly? :blink:

felt like taking pictures today so here's my loadout...

*snip!*

1x BHI Recon Chest Harness

1x BHI Admin Pouch

1x BHI Upright GP Pouch

5x BHI 5.56 Mag Shingles

1x BHI Double Pistol Pouch

1x CRT M16-14SF

1x QuiqLite (Blue LED)

i really want to get a spartan but im out of funds.  anyone want to "loan" me theirs *cough*milla*cough*...

I dunno if MagPul's (the traditional rubber ones) will be comfy to use with high-caps

And you could always take some paracord and 100MPH tape and rig up the original magpull :D Will cost ya a tenner for a couple hundred mags.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

If those are all highcaps you should be slapped... with a red herring...

which spent a month with Mike in really farking hot Italy away from any coolant then tossed in titleist's sweet BDUs where he's taken a monster ####... damn I need more quotes in my sig...

I've got the Rubber ones for my m14, make taking them out of the pouches MUCH easier, and it's a lot easier to grab onto...

Edit: Apparently percuset isn't conducive to spelling... fixed now though...

Edited by ColSanders

Is there anyone that have the BHI STRIKE LBE HARNESS and can post some picture.

And please don't tell me to search i have already done that with very poor results.

I sold my Guarder RAV and looking for a new molle vest.

I'm thinking of the BHI STRIKE COMMANDO RECON VEST aswell and that one i have found allot of pictures of. :)

Here's the final setup, using the TCI Liberator II and the TCI M.A.S.T system (antenna extension cord basically), one thing you'll notice is the huge chunk of silver adapters, on friday I get one single adapter that will go from the radio to the M.A.S.T cord, I'm also going to heat shrink it to make it not silver, but anyways, on to the pics:

Ciras_Final_2.jpg

Ciras_Final_1.jpg

Ciras_Final_3.jpg