Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually I find reloading my pistol very easy, I typically eject the magazine, throw it in my dump pouch and can reload with one hand very fast. The position of the mags doesn't affect my reloading at all.

Agreed, i like them on my chest. Although i do not like the buckles, they get in the way :P

you really wear that big headset when you play dude?

i would get mad at it and throw it at a tree, thats why i prefer an earpeice

It's VERY light and not uncomfortable, I had it on last night walking around the house, watching tv, and after 10-15 minutes I forgot it was on.

I feel like a hobo with my cheap gear.

DSC02657.jpg

ITS assault backpack, 3 mag pouch, LBV, and x-draw vest. Bauer knee and elbow pads, sierus half-maks, and neoprene gloves, zero belt, billabong vented cap, and homemade dump pouch and molle shotgun sheath. Not pictured are my od green, coyote brown, and urban bdu trousers and under armour T.

I really need some more OD/ brown gear for woodland.

Edited by newbkiller

Ooh... ooh...

95PCback.jpg

95PCFront.jpg

It's 95% done... the bastards at RS while "upgrading" me from TAG Double pistol mag pouches to BDS tactical somehow gave me the horizontal model... soon that'll get replaced though...

Gah... was so not milsim of them...

And that was a haphazard picture thrown together... will get replaced with a pretty one when my real pistol pouches get here...

Edited by ColSanders

Kuva153.jpg

My latest, KA Sapi carrier with pouches from the wonderful world of eBay. Dump by Guarder, legrig from eBay and shingle by SDS. Primary loadout with Marpat and sometimes with 3col.

Kuva161.jpg

Kuva162.jpg

My IBAs, used with WL and 3col. Funny thing is I've been getting a lot of "Hey you look just like Sgt. Scream from Over There"..

Thanks for the compliments! The belt is infact a Black Water I-O. The padding does not have a gap for attachment directly to the belt but I have it set up so the safariland strap goes through a carabiner attached between MOLLE loops. Seems simple enough to cut one through the codura though...

MORE PICTURES!!!!!!

Holster.jpg

Gloves.jpg

DumpPistols.jpg

And my old Eagle PC in MC:

EaglePCFront.jpg