Pictures of your Gear

What's the quality like on the KA Plate Carrier?

Can't say for sure yet, only used it for a couple of weeks. Nothing negative as of yet. If you don't see the need to use hundreds of dollars for a _real_ platecarrier, its a good choice. As long as it works in airsoft, its good enough for me :)

when you're skilled like me, you don't need a real platecarrier to pick up chicks. [/joke]

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My latest, KA Sapi carrier with pouches from the wonderful world of eBay. Dump by Guarder, legrig from eBay and shingle by SDS. Primary loadout with Marpat and sometimes with 3col.

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k305/morknar/Kuva161.jpg

http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k305/morknar/Kuva162.jpg

I really like that :) It's got that old-school feel, and you don't see Woodland pattern all that much any more. It reminds me of a DPM armour carrier I'd very much like to own B)

http://www.tactical-gear.co.uk/pictures/va...cts_06/3092.JPG

Edited by doc_newstead
Yeah i'm well aware of that belt too, but I have to say I prefer the looks of the BW belt  :)

I'd trade my BW IO belt for a ICE Tactical belt. Why? Adding holsters or droplegs is a pain and I need to spend $15 on Emdom hangers, and cut the strap on my 6004 which means it would be too short to use without the IO belt. Teh suck.

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

Very nice Tef :D - That first pic reminds me of something, but I just can't think of it yet :unsure: - ill let you know when I do though :lol:

Jaager - Why have you got the flag of Netherland/Holland on your Loadout? Are you Dutch? :unsure:

Edited by kliskey
Very nice Tef.

If I may ask what is the purpose of that MOLLE panel on your upper arm?

I can't quite see if it's holding anything. A knife perhaps?

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

yea, i know, im waiting for the other panel to come through, then one will take a eagle admin pouch, one will take cable tidy/line-zippers

[bS]_MARS those oakley gloves are brilliant....what are they like to wear

I love mine to bits (I have a pair of tan ones). They've been beaten to hell and although they cost more than most gloves (although I got mine in the US), they're worth every penny.

Cool and breathable, substantial and rugged, and cool-looking. And in airsoft, that's what matters, right? ;)

Can't say for sure yet, only used it for a couple of weeks. Nothing negative as of yet. If you don't see the need to use hundreds of dollars for a _real_ platecarrier, its a good choice. As long as it works in airsoft, its good enough for me :)

when you're skilled like me, you don't need a real platecarrier to pick up chicks. [/joke]

How much did that rig cost you, if you don't mind me asking?

Very nice Tef :D - That first pic reminds me of something, but I just can't think of it yet :unsure: - ill let you know when I do though :lol:

Jaager - Why have you got the flag of Netherland/Holland on your Loadout? Are you Dutch? :unsure:

the first picture is my dutch loadout, its Shirt, trousers, molle vest etc

the second picture is british 95 gear with a webtex vest

Edited by Jaager