Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ran out of cigarettes and beer.

i'll call for emergency assistance, that is terrible news. Anyway that load out is pretty cool you need a ball cap and maybe some gloves and it would be nearly complete in my opinion. What weapons do you use with your loadout? I'm guessing some kind of SPR, SR, armalite....somewhere along those lines.

i'll call for emergency assistance, that is terrible news.  Anyway that load out is pretty cool you need a ball cap and maybe some gloves and it would be nearly complete in my opinion.  What weapons do you use with your loadout?  I'm guessing some kind of SPR, SR, armalite....somewhere along those lines.

I use an M4A1 rifle and an M9 service pistol i didn't have them at my house, but deep down inside i'm a big HK freak -_-

Since im home for 2 weeks, ill show you my USMC Issued interceptor with sapi plates and Kevlar brain bucket.  :)  DBT 3 day assault pack, safari land 6004 holster, USMC Issued boots, Oakley sunglasses, 8pt garisson cover, and gloves.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v680/Whi...11/P1010288.jpg

Glad to see you're back for a little while :)

Since im home for 2 weeks, ill show you my USMC Issued interceptor with sapi plates and Kevlar brain bucket.  :)  DBT 3 day assault pack, safari land 6004 holster, USMC Issued boots, Oakley sunglasses, 8pt garisson cover, and gloves.

Do you use that 6004 for your USMC duties and whats your MOS?

Anyway a few slightly out dated pictures of my USMC grunt kit. Mag pouches are missing die to the fact I am adding a TT triple shingle panel on there and I dont have it yet. M12 is now also gone in favor of a SERPA.

despat1.jpg

despat.jpg

Still needs a few things. Like an M203.

Edited by Agent Hunk

Anyway a few slightly out dated pictures of my USMC grunt kit. Mag pouches are missing die to the fact I am adding a TT triple shingle panel on there and I dont have it yet. M12 is now also gone in favor of a SERPA.

Dude your load gets better and better each time i see it, awesome loadout.

blimey lad... i am getting tired of all this rubbish.. what the bloody hell is a cummerbund...?

This thing that goes around your belly.

I used to wear a bright red one for special occasions.

Around here, they tend to be more subdued. And with MOLLE adaptors on the sides. It's supposed to add MOLLE real estate to the sides of whatever vest is being worn.

despat1.jpg

despat.jpg

Still needs a few things. Like an M203.

cool, now just need to photoshop yourself out of the house, may be in the desert, then all looks good :D