Pictures of your Gear

1st off, this is a picture thread, more pics less chatter

2nd off, agent is doing a impression. he seems to be basing off a picture, and imho, is doing a pretty good job of it. In those pics, they are wearing the crotch armor, then there isn't anything wrong with his impression. I'm sure many troops dont wear it, but it seems hes not doing a impression of them.

3rd off, its his money and his gear.

4th pt, neither of you are in country, so neither of you can say what troops are and are not doing. So both of you are arguing over a opinion, and none of it is fact. IF you want to verify your arguments, take it to LF and see what they think, I'm sure you wont like the response they'll give both of you.

5th, now since i've posted in this thread, i have to contribute a picture.

Picture070.jpg

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

And to the above, I highly doubt the MICH stops rifle rounds. It wil lstop up to a 9mm, same as the USMC Gentex Lightweight but offers less total head coverage.(The MICH that is)

There was this program on der televisioner bubble in which the host went to what was allegedly a helmet-producing slave factory somewhere between here and some place else. In this serf factory, they allegedly tested one of the helmets using a test they allegedly do all the time to allegedly random samples of alleged helmets that they are alleged to make. The test allegedly consisted of firing an alleged 5.56mm NATO projectile at the alleged helmet. Allegedly, the results were alleged that the round allegedly penetrated only the first several alleged layers of the allegedly kevlar alleged helmet before allegedly losing all alleged power and allegedly stopping with out any alleged thing passing through the alleged helmet.

There was this program on der televisioner bubble in which the host went to what was allegedly a helmet-producing slave factory somewhere between here and some place else. In this serf factory, they allegedly tested one of the helmets using a test they allegedly do all the time to allegedly random samples of alleged helmets that they are alleged to make. The test allegedly consisted of firing an alleged 5.56mm NATO projectile at the alleged helmet. Allegedly, the results were alleged that the round allegedly penetrated only the first several alleged layers of the allegedly kevlar alleged helmet before allegedly losing all alleged power and allegedly stopping with out any alleged thing passing through the alleged helmet.

:stop: talking and show us your gear...

Its just an issue cover, got it for 2 quid at the war and peace show. The ones on ebay are the tacgear.de ones, they have velcro and glint tape on them, which is pretty pimpy.

Tropentarn and Wustarntarn are different, one is a dane desert camo (I think it is Danish anyway) and looks slightly different to the German desert camo, I compared a Dane Flakjacket to my helmet cover and it was a noticable difference.

Cheers.

Is there any one that have some picture of Blackhawk STRIKE COMMANDO RECON VEST with this back plate on?

http://www.d-gear.se/?page=shop/flypage&pr...4b5b7b9ecfea96c

I have looked in all the 200 side long old thread and this one.

And i have also googled the net for pict.

It just took med 2 days! :flamed:

Edited by CALLAHAN_88
Can you take some photos with the vest on and of your body?

I´m looking forward to those picture!

Ahaha, what you should've said was this:

Can you take some pictures of the vest on your person.

Then you would PM him for those pictures. :rolleyes:

To stay on topic:

Skarclaw, nice cover!

:unsure:

Is there any one that have some picture of Blackhawk STRIKE COMMANDO RECON VEST with this back plate on?

http://www.d-gear.se/?page=shop/flypage&pr...4b5b7b9ecfea96c

I have one of those for my STRIKE vest, I'll take a pic in the next day or so, k?

Well, there's always these pics of Titleist's rig with the back plate carrier on (one of the earlier posts in this very thread ;)

Clicky Me!!!

Hope that helps :)

:geek: