Pictures of your Gear

I must admit I'm in the same boat, MARPAT just doesn't do anything for me...

Admittedly I am on the lookout for some new camo to use in Woodland, currently the Canadian CADPAT is getting my vote, if only for the fact that not many (if any) people use it :)

:geek:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, we'll stifle our opinions to please you. Oh wait, shut up.

Who the *fruitcage* do you seriously think you are? Are you really a *fruitcage* *beep* or does that computer screen between you give you the balls to act like a ###### head? Because in the real world that *beep* doesn't fly without consequences.

So why don't you wear your Sunday best to a match one day so you can look good instead of using what works.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion at the end of the day, Doc just has a rather pointy way of saying it :P

Now, quit trolling and step away from the keyboard ;)

Now, to get this thread back on topic, I'd like to ask all you Gear-Wiz chaps, have you any experience with, or know anything about Hatch Neoprene Knee Pads.

The pads I have at the moment are clumsy and not very easy to move about in, would these solve all my problems and bring about World Peace? (well, maybe not :lol: but you get my point :P)

Take a breather mate. This is airsoft. Looks matter far more than they do in "real life" personally if I was really in a war I'd wear a rubber chicken costume if it had the best chance of the enemy not seeing me, looks wouldn't matter. But as this is a GAME....

So stop being a tick.

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

- edit -

Ah and a -1 rep headed your way.

Edited by CapaciousZepher

Did you not see the Irony in the post above my first here?

He said he doesn't think MARPAT is pretty enough, but is looking for something to use in woodland.

Now MARPAT is really good in woodland. And if he was only looking for something pretty, why does it matter what environment he will play in?

Firstly, stop trolling - I assure I don't bite ;)

Secondly, Do you even know what CADPAT is? :huh:

It's the Canadians take on Digital Woodland Camoflage, and now you can see why everyone is flaming you ;)

Because I'm nice and helpful, here's a link link to show you what CADPAT looks like :)

It works, and (IMO) it looks nice, everyone's happy. Now, let's get this thread back on topic, for the love of God someone please post some pics :rolleyes:

++edit++ clarification & spelling :P ++edit++

Edited by BoB SoiL

IIRC I've only seen 2 people wearing it, one was at a skirmish, and the other was a bloke's loadout on here (the name eludes me...), all I can remember is that the rig he was wearing looked the mutts nutts (and that he was using a G36 of some kind, might have been an MG36... )

Heh, Marpat works better than Cadpat where I live in Texas. Plus, our team uniform is Marpat. If I lived in Canada, I might feel differently. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I also have a similar load-out in Coyote Brown, and ACU.

Looks wonderful, well done!

Thanks!

Nice loadout there Gene, no gloves though?

Gloves are for pussies. :P

nice work gene, that loadout looks perfect.

don't spose you have any other decent pics of some blackwater guys cos i can't find any good ones.

cheers

chris

I'll see if I can find the video I screencapped that pic from and try and PM you with it or something :)

IIRC I've only seen 2 people wearing it, one was at a skirmish, and the other was a bloke's loadout on here (the name eludes me...), all I can remember is that the rig he was wearing looked the mutts nutts (and that he was using a G36 of some kind, might have been an MG36... )

Maybe it was me?

64599643.IFJPG2Ou.jpg

55054154.Geargear005.jpg

And no one flames you for wearing a uniform you didn't "earn" or for wearing your hair "wrong" when you wear CADPAT instead of MARPAT. :P

:lol: So True! :lol:

It may have been, I remember now the pics I saw the bloke had a helmet on... IIRC there was one pic where he was hiding in some greenery, the pic *really* showed how well CADPAT works :)

Still, that's a *really* nice loadout you got there, out of interest, where did you get the Bandana/Headscarf? (Flecktarn.co.uk, the site I've been eyeing up to get my CADPAT only had the garrison-type caps :( Oh well :rolleyes: )

Thanks for the pics though ^_^ (even if they did make me want CADPAT even more :P)

Who the *fruitcage* do you seriously think you are? Are you really a *fruitcage* *beep* or does that computer screen between you give you the balls to act like a ###### head? Because in the real world that *beep* doesn't fly without consequences.

So why don't you wear your Sunday best to a match one day so you can look good instead of using what works.

Haha, way to over-react. +1 moral high-ground.

Edited by doc_newstead
:lol: So True! :lol:

It may have been, I remember now the pics I saw the bloke had a helmet on... IIRC there was one pic where he was hiding in some greenery, the pic *really* showed how well CADPAT works :)

That would be our local H&K nut...forgot the name! HELP. (he buys EVERYTHING H&K :))

-Mike

:cookiemonster: