Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the Miami Classic I then :)

I might get me a Miami Classic II. I'm assuming you don't have the additional retention straps to attach it to a belt? What's it like when moving without them (if you don't have them)? Does it bounce around much?

That's the Miami Classic I then :)

I might get me a Miami Classic II. I'm assuming you don't have the additional retention straps to attach it to a belt? What's it like when moving without them (if you don't have them)? Does it bounce around much?

I don't have the additional retention straps. It only bounces around a bit when you run. It doesn't move as much as you think it would.

The CQB Load out

untitled23bc.jpg

I'm just using a standard multicam chest rig.

The new Woodland kit with MAV,

untitled13om.jpg

The MAV itself, X2 AK pouchs, x2 Large Utility pouchs and one Dump pouch. Everything except the dump pouch is from tactical tailor.

untitled34ps.jpg

And my HSGI cap

untitled54gt.jpg

thanks guys, I am a bit of a multicam ######. I use to have 3 load outs, marpat, black and multicam. Sold the other two to help fund the multicam. The silencer rail thing as been a love it or hate it with most people that see it. I myself don't really care. I needed a tourch and this was the easiest way to do it. Plus i real hate the idea of putting a RIS on a SD, and the sight torch mount is very fugly in my eyes. I may swap the tourch out with a smaller Surefire.

for the sake of these forums, please NEVER post pictures of yourself with an oversized fanny pack and aviatior shades on ever again.............EVER

:rofl:

I wanted to see the reaction to the aviators, was gonna wear decent glasses though :lol:

While we are bashing Vince, I shall add something too.

GET SOME MEAT ON THEM ARMS!

:D

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

I already told you Mike, thats not gonna happen, I should but I dont really want to :P