Hatch kneepads

Oakley assault boots

Oakley gloves

BFG single point sling

Westcoast chopper ballcap

Navy EOD m4 with shortdot

Two things:

Calico

First off, some USMC video on basic handling of the M16A2 rifle made in 1995 I watched last night was all like: "Yo, don't point that gun at sh*t you don't wanna shoot." so it strikes me as pretty noob that two of your guys are ready to blast their own feet off. I mean, I get that a 6mm BB isn't really going to put a hole through your shoe, but if you're going for a good impression...

Otherwise, get some pics up with the updated kit! That stuff sounds awesome.

Secondly: skandarn, how's the TASC-1 for shooting as a lefty? I have a team mate who's pretty curious about this.

First off, some USMC video on basic handling of the M16A2 rifle made in 1995 I watched last night was all like: "Yo, don't point that gun at sh*t you don't wanna shoot." so it strikes me as pretty noob that two of your guys are ready to blast their own feet off. I mean, I get that a 6mm BB isn't really going to put a hole through your shoe, but if you're going for a good impression... 

Maybe he cba hold it, but at the same time doesnt want to get a muddy barrel? :P

Also, surely its better to have the barrel on your foot, rather then the stock, therefor having the gun going off in your face.... :mellow::rolleyes:

HeuteGegangen i will post some updated soon :).

Regarding this documentry on the USMC when they made that quote i assume they meant when sholdering the weapon with your finger on the trigger. besides, better on your boot then in the dirt, you consider if it were a real weapon i could have possibly made the weapon safe i.e clearing the chamber making sure i've set the saftey catch on before sticking it anywhere near my body parts?

Don't have our fingers on the trigger either plus if i were a Marine(which i'm not) i would have gone through with intense weapons training meaning i would know how to handle my weapon also knowing that unless i had my finger on the trigger my weapon wouldnt randomly discharge...

Sorry for poor grammar/punctuation, been up all night...cheers for comments though lads!

Edited by Calico

In the world of Real Steel, you dont place your barrel on your toe unless you don't care to keep that toe/foot for a while, otherwise you should always have positive control over your weapon ie your firing hand should be in its place at all times unless the weapon is slung and you NEED both hands to complete a task. But thankfully this is not the realm of Real Steel and such rules need not apply! :)

Excellent USMC pics Calico, you folks look sharp!

Calico, just trying to help you guys look like a bunch of MCLMMS, so no worries :)

You might want to have a look at these, they could be of interest to you:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0E2VDbk-ZyM&mode=related&search=

http://youtube.com/watch?v=BdliXgTAOY4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=7Qhd7u7XWAY&mode=related&search=

Also, tell your dudes to get some slings.

others

Propper OD BDU

Adventure tech Inc 3-color/nv camo gortex parka

Hatch kneepads

Oakley assault boots

Oakley gloves

BFG single point sling

Westcoast chopper ballcap

Navy EOD m4 with shortdot

Please tell me you didn't pay full price for the shortdot only for an airsoft gun lol. Then again if i had the spare cash to do it id buy one lol.

Got my DBT Hydration Patrol Pack. Jerry rigged it until I purchase a back plate from BHI to ensure I get the new version.

Very nice bud, may i ask where you you get those packs? i'm assuming diamondback tactical but i didnt notice them on the site.. maybe i was looking under the wrong name?

Anyhoo nice pack and looks handy with the molle on it too.