Pictures of your Gear

just a question for those with RAV's and RBV's. I've seen many pictures of them with magazines fitted internally(behind the zippered area on the front) i'm wondering if this is a home made modification or it is something you can buy

I'm guessing some people could make their own, but there is an 'official' piece you can get for this. I bought one, but really haven't used it much.

TXM4 Triple Mag Pouch

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes the delta 5 is much differant. here are some pics of the delta 5...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/zackyd/DSC03574.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/zackyd/DSC03575.jpg

the prototype i have is a backpack with molle system on it, and has a seperate place for the camelbak resivour. The chest plate carrier just snaps right on the front, very convient for shedding it.

:mellow: , thats the sex, where did you get it or did you custom make it?

Which suspenders are they, Titleist? Don't look like HSGI or DBT from here, although if they had to be one of the two I'd say they're HSGI. If they are, the design has changed since I had my pair!

Which belt is that, too? I really need to try to find a belt rig that suits me - I must have gone through 3 of them and ALWAYS find them a pain in the *albatross*. The ICE Tactical belt looks good but I'd better be sure it'll work, else it's going be a bloody $70 ornament.

It's the HSGI tan suspenders. The belt is a padded BHI belt, painted khaki to match the gear. I need to put a clear coat on the belt to prevent the khaki from rubbing on to my gear, but besides that it feels great when moving, and you can't feel it at all under the STRIKE rig.