Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey ubar great loadout man.  I have some suggestions if you don't mind.

Try getting good at spray painting so you can try replicating real german special forces weapons in Iraq and Afghanistan(even though there are plenty who keep their guns black).

dumbass :P

I know. I guess I'll have to have 'Adjudicator' put on my nametapes. Might help confuse people even further, between 'Raven', 'Jagdraben', 'Whiskey Foxtrot-4', and 'Adjudicator'.

"We took down that Adjudicator guy. But where's the Raven fellow we kept on hearing about on the wireless?" :P

Edited by Jagdraben

I finally got some pics together of me 'prancing' around the lounge in my gear.

I did chuck them on the new aquisions thread but this seems like the more logical place for them :P

Enjoy :D

WoodlandFullbody.jpg

Urbanesquefull.jpg

Also I have just got an order in for a drop leg holster for my MK23 (Which in theory should arrive today the tracker says its on the van!!! :D )

As well as a Motorola radio and throat mic so when they arrive I will try to get some more pics.

Zag.

Having used both, I found the draw of the SERPA to be quite a lot faster. The rolling of the thumb seems unnatural compared to the SERPA system.

But if I was to use the holster for more running around or light amounts of crawling, I would get either a Tactical SERPA rig (as the holster covers more of the pistol) or the 6004.

acu.JPG

My ACU loadout, first attempt.

-ISSUE ACU, MR jacket, SL pants

-ISSUE ACU boonie

-SDS MOLLE II Super FLC in ACU

-SDS frag pouch in ACU

-SDS CQB mag pouch in ACU

-3x TT 5,56mm single mag pouch, OD

-Rothco Nomex flight gloves

Things I need:

-ACU OTV for my Interceptor

-MICH with ACU cover

-more pouches

-ACU knee pads

And I have a bunch of patches on order from 1800nametape :)