Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The CIRAS itself doesn't, no. The shirt under it, though, was SOAKED THROUGH at the end of yesterday. I was wearing a loose Underarmour shirt underneath, so that might not have helped the shirt (it didn't really help me, either :P), but I could almost have wrung out the BDU shirt.

The mesh on the inside of the CIRAS doesn't help, either. Just to warn you ;)

nice, that's funny since I'm getting the Cobra headset, same setup to the bowman actually, I better remember to clean that headstrap. Can those headstraps be washed?

Unless it says 'Dry Clean Only', I should think it'll take a washing :P

Cobra headset you say? How much and where from? I must say, I do find the strap-method of headset rather awful. It wobbles all over the place, and the straps slip down a lot. I'd rather have rigid arrangement, like ComTacs or something :(

http://www.swatheadsets.com/tactical/cobra/cobra.html

They're about 650 for the full PTT setup. Right now I'm debating the Cobra, the TCI Liberator II, or the Atlantic Signal MH3. The LIB2 looks awesome, but it looks like I should be an aircraft controll tower guy with those bulky things on.

U.S. Army Surplus OD CVC Suit.

BHI Commando Recon Vest w/ Tri-color Desert Camelbak Thermolbak 2L. strapped to it.

CA M15A4 CQB: Spring upgrade(405-410 w/ .20s-.25s) + G&P PEQII 9.6v 3300mAh Battery + G&P Aimpoint repl. + Madbull 455mm Tight-Bore(6.03) That's why the CA QD silencer is on :P I might simply get a longer outerbarrel one day. Too tired right now to get the rest of the stuff :rolleyes:

DSC03801.jpg

I was thinking of spray painting the cantilever mount OD? :huh:

Edited by Ryan-John
DSC03801.jpg

I was thinking of spray painting the cantilever mount OD?  :huh:

That's a good looking setup you've got going.

As far as spray painting the mount I'd say photoshop it just to give you an idea of how it would look. I'd photoshop it for you now but I've got to get back to work :P.

-Soba

That's a good looking setup you've got going.

As far as spray painting the mount I'd say photoshop it just to give you an idea of how it would look. I'd photoshop it for you now but I've got to get back to work :P.

-Soba

I have no photoshopping skills :huh: Can anyone do me a favor, and do some magic? :P I can email you the original pic. for better res!

Edited by Ryan-John

woodland0016km.jpg

woodlandloadout0027oi.jpg

ELCS

3x TT mag shingles

2x SDS RACK pouches, modified

STS EODish pouch (behind shingles)

Maxpedition Clip with attached Hellstorm SOLAGS

Maxpedition Rolly Polly

BHI GP pouch

SDS medics pouch

USGI canteen

TT zippered utility pouch

BHI FB pouch

SDS personal radio pouch

Camelbak Thermobak

Woodland camo

STS Riggers belt

Merrells Reflex boots

Boonie hat

Gun is an M4 with ACOG as a DMC, also has attached STS single point sling

pic quality sucks...Cybershot hasnt worked all that well.

This is better than SNAFU stuff, its not replica ;)

Really digging that chest rig (good thing seeing as I plan to be getting one of those rigs as well :P)

Out of interest, how much space on the MOLLE does the rolly-poly dump pouch take up? (I assume you have the medium sized one :huh: )

BTW... seen it, heard it, but what does SNAFU mean?

IIRC, SNAFU is Situation Normal All *fruitcaged* Up :P

:geek: