Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Recently Aquired TAG Spartan from scooberoo. And also just recieved my dump pouch from DBT which you can clearly see in the last pic. Just waiting on a hydration pouch for the back and another mag pouch.

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/53/spartan4la.jpg

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/6864/spartan29cb.jpg

This is my main assault rig for the Marines once i get some soft armor from a police officer i know.

Ah, I was wondering who bought that... :)

edit. Are those Blackwater mag pouches?

Edited by systema

I never noticed Milla's on Arnies :P Yes I love my BHI Double Mag Pouch, the thing is I only have 3 hi-caps :blink: and those are in my Paraclete 3x M4/.45 or 9mm Mag Pouch. :D Need mo' mags! donations are appreciated :rolleyes: oh and I went to Ft. Campbell today, I had to switch my 7.62 Magpuls for 5.56 ( I grabbed wrong .cal, the 1st time ) at Quantico Arms. I'll get pictures later, and put'em in "Latest Aquisition" ;)

Here's a pic of 'most' of my gear.All genuine US issue,and the pack is full of kit,not pillows :P Just wanted show off my OIF gear from when I tried it all on earlier today.

Iraqprofile.jpg

Nice Molle II pack, I just got mine and i love it so much it has to be one of the most comfortable rucksacks i've own, and i love the assault pack that comes with it too.

Thanks fellas :D

Not in the USAF,I'm a UK builder :) I'm going to remove those USAF patches,they came with the desert cammies.I'll probably replace them with 3rd infantry patches.

The Molle II pack is sweet,in fact all the Molle gear is IMO.It's so versatile.You just chop and change to suit your needs.All the pouches and packs are all interchangable,it's great stuff ;)

I'll post some more pics later of the rest of my gear that's in the pack.I mainly collect all this stuff,and have been doing so for quite a few years now.Here's another pics following the OIF theme.

OIFmopp.jpg

-Paul. :D

Edited by TK421