Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here is all my gear I wear at a normal skirmish, enjoy. Oh, and let me know what you think and any improvments you think I should make. Thanks:

1st Line:

Blackwater MOLLE belt

DBT double 9mm pistol mag pouch

Blackwater gas mask pouch used a dumper

Eagle GP Pouch

Safariland 6004 for P226

Cold Steel training knife

Oakley Si Assault Gloves (BLACK)

The Kneepro flex III (OD)

2nd Line:

Eagle plate carrier with cummerbund

Eagle admin pouch

Eagle M4 double (3 wide shingle)

BDT M4 double (x2)

DBT M4 Single w/Pistol mag pouch

Blackwater Radio pouch

DBT hydration patrol pack

Blackhawk bladder

The 1st and 2nd line are linked with some custom made clasps that attach the two as you can see them hanging off the belt and plate carrier. Everything here is Ranger Green (because it's spiffy and goes with the WWII German Splinter camo my teams wears). I think I’ve FINALLY gotten this whole “gear” thing figured out.

:butcher:

FullFRONT.jpg

MagPouches.jpg

GlovesKnees.jpg

Holster.jpg

Back.jpg

DumpPistols.jpg

Gloves.jpg

It's just a generic kind of grease, I normally use it for bike wheels/bearings etc to stop them siezing up (essentially it's a kind of lubricant thats oil based :))

++EDIT++ Just realised he was American and not a Brit, I *am* a plonker :rolleyes:

:geek:

Edited by BoB SoiL

med_gallery_71_46_63790.jpg

My most current pic of my chest rig. Its a Phoenix gear MOLLE AK vest, with a few extra pouches on there. I bought some more blackhawk pistol mag pouches, blackhawk radio pouch, and a blackhaw rear but sack or whatever you call it... (As you can see Im not a gear-do :P ) lol

All in all that set was close to 150$ with all the extra pouches, then with the ISUS (Or however you spell it) throat mic and puxing radio it brings my chest set up close to about 275$