Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well I'm sorry that you got ignored. Try looking through the thread for some pics, most of the guys have already posted their kit/loadouts and probably don't want to post the same thing again.

Ah yes, the cod was fresh out of the sea :)

Cheers!

- CapaciousZepher

Due to rainy day, i got bored and took some pictures.Please ignore the ugly flooring.

100_0530.jpg

100_0531.jpg

100_0532.jpg

Shown: Camelbak Talon pack. Safariland 6004 for a 1911 with 6v light, inside of it is a kimber tle/rl with a m3 light on a BHI riggers belt and also a custom , built from the ground up CQBR.

Eagle MAR-Time CIRAS

Custom soft body armor inserts

x5 Eagle thriple m4 pouches

1x Paraclete upright Gp pouch

1x TT small radio

I ordered a Admin pouch but its on backorder. I will be adding a throat mic to the setup, pistol pouches and a Diamondback Tactical Hydration Patrol Pack.

Seeing as I have to post these everywhere :P I might as well post them here:

My newly put together 'nam kit, I bought all of it at the War and peacxe show :)

Vietnamgearoutside.jpg

Webbingoutside.jpg

Upperhalfoutside.jpg

Webbing1.jpg

If you replaced that AK's grip with a black polymer one (leaving the stock wood) you'd have the spitting image of an StG-44

(Actually the grips are wood or reddish brown bakelite.)

Talking as a fanatic of German WW2 weaponry that is the most bent sideways sacrilege I've ever heard. ;)

Edited by Tommygunn