Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Don't you guys find carrying triple mag pouches and big accessory pouches a bit cumbersome? Double mag pouches are bad enough for me in the woods, so triple ones are completely out of the question.

I like to play a fast and intense game at times, so I also like to keep all my gear as close to my body as possible.

LOL Ironwolf. No model name. Just Racal ISR. (intersquad radio) I don't think it's a model. I don't see it in the Racal website.

They ISR is an older headset, it later became the Cobra, the ISR is very rare these days. The COBRA is easy to find, just hard to swallow price wise.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h148/DUS...projectmask.jpg

heres the neckgaurd to my face mask. i never use it so i just messed around with it. i was trying to get a custom tigerstripe look. i dont have a camera so i couldnt show you the face mask itself. (which look waaaay better by the way.) i have more green and way less brown on it. there is even also a green digital paterns to the black stripes. but oh well. im sure you get the idea. ill get a picture of all my gear once i get a camera. i live in the nevada desert COVERED with brown and green bushes. so it blends in real nice :)

Edited by DUSTER:recon

84797156-L.jpg

What the hell! A copy cat!!! :D TCI MAST. Thanks to the evil idea of someone here, I ended up spending again. The black strap attached to the drag handle is my proprietary Ditch The Vest It's Too Hot Mechanism (DTV-ITHM). I lift up the strap with both arms above my head then the vest comes off. It's really amazing. Only trained professionals can do that.

84797157-L.jpg

I messed up my order. Wrong connector, so I ended up buying an extra 1 inch adapter. When I get more funding, I'll buy the correct cable.

84797158-L.jpg

Antenna next to the radio. Just detail shots of the silly connectors.

If you want to know, the radio's Icom F21GM. Here are the connectors in order they are connected to the radio:

1. Icom F21 Antenna Adapter to BNC Female

2. BNC Male to TNC Female Adapter

3. TCI M.A.S.T. TNC Male to TNC Female 24 inch Wiring

4. TNC Male UHF 400-500MHz Antenna

84797167-L.jpg

A shot showing the communications shoulder sleeve of the RAV with the antenna and cable wrapped in it like a burrito.

Let me go back into my lurking mode. Pretend I'm not here studying people's gear. LOL. I didn't want to compliment you yet on your new CIRAS and Sordin Supreme Pro and TCI gear, cuz you might sense something. Hehehe. Surprise! :D I loved your setup, so here's my copycat. Hehe.

That MAST system really does look the sh*t. I'm getting even more jealous here... :rolleyes:

I really, really need to sort out my comms. I need a Bowman PRR and a big-*albatross*-titties PTT. PRR will fit under my Comtacs giving me a glorified (or not :P) set of Lib-IIs, and I won't have to use this god-forsaken hand mic.