Pictures of your Gear

I've had these for a while, but hey:

*pic removed*

Russian 6Sh92 Assault Harness, loaded with mags, bayonet, flares, radio, Tokarev springer (all resting on Kamysh M7 BDUs and a OD sniper veil). Pattern is Flora (exterior) and VSR (pocket interior).

*pic removed*

Russian MOCKBA sneakers, clones of the Adidas trainers. Super comfortable, and super sleek if you're a Russian geardo. That's them after being soaked in mud, interestingly enough - proof of durability, or at least a high percentage of plastic.

Again, resting on Kamysh M7 BDU by Rex Design.

*edit - I have since added a shovel pouch, grenade pouch, buttpack/dump pouch, canteen, and backpack to the mix. More pictures to follow.

Where can I get a pair of those shoes :D

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

otsu_rav.jpg

Nylon:

Paraclete RAV Radio ver.

Emdom pouches (M4 CQB, Pistol CQB, Grobes, B.OM.B., 4x4 SUV, Admin pouch

Paraclete hydration carrier & Large radio pouch

BHI large radio pouch

SO-tech groundpounder holster (left)

SOE spent magazine pouch

Alta kneepads

HSGI suspenders

Blackhawk web belt

Eagle Riggers belt

no-name issue aviator gloves

(how's _that_ for a pot-pourri of brands! :rolleyes: )

Guns:

Systema PTW w. Aimpoint CompML2, KAC RAS & Eagle 3-point sling

TM Hicapa 4.3 w. Tanio Koba & Nineball parts

Bling:

Strider BD

Strider SMF w. digicamo blade & tan G10

2 x Motorola Saber I (UHF + VHF)

TCI SAS headset

Edited by Otsu

Nice setup, Otsu, very cool.

I'll probably get a RG RAV if I move up to the greener area known as portland. But nice setup, +1 from me.

Too bad about the hat, I *fruitcage* HATE AMD, I do a lot of work for them at my company and I've never had more stress than from those guys. UGH!

Edited by Titleist
How do you like the TAG carrier? I have been thinking of picking one up based on a favorable review. Wondering how you find it. Good ooking loadout, too.

I'm really happy with it. It's very sturdy and has a lot of room to mount whatever you want. It's very adjustable and the shoulder pads can be removed if they're not your thing. The stiching is very well done, I've found almost no loose ends. I've got two very minor complaints about it though. One is that there's not continuous MOLLE going from the front to the side panels like on a ciras. You can't really tell in the photo I posted but this shows what I'm try to describe. The other issue with with the ACU version in particular. For some reason they made the rear elastic black as seen below.

Back.jpg

Those velco panels can be moved along the rear of the plate carrier to where-ever you like.

Still, I'm very happy with mine and it's holding up quite well to the abuse I've been giving it.

My recently painted (by me) x-draw vest

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/newb...er/DSC02720.jpg

my terrorist loadout (inspired by Counter Strike's Phoenix Connection

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e65/newb...er/DSC02722.jpg

Levi Jacket

Urban Camo pants

X-Draw

Tri-Mag Leg Pouch

(not pictured, bauer motorcycle knee pads, balaclava, fingerless gloves)

Cool terrorist/rebel loadout :)

There's no freedom of speech here, this is Arnie's forums and you have to abide by his rules, it doesn't matter what you think, if it's against the rules you can't say/do it. What you said was against the rules and it didn't seem like you were joking in a friendly way, it looked like you were just taking the ###### out of the guy, which isn't fair.

Do you not get it? This is a regime, it's not your forum, it's not my forum, it's Arnies forum and what he says goes. If the mods are going to delete the posts they will, they weren't need anyway.

And just so I'm not spamming this topic anymore, here's some kit I got to complete my dessie and temperate loadouts.

Dessie boots

Dessieboots.jpg

Para smock

Parasmock.jpg