• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can you weigh that and tell me the result? I'm curious

15 pounds with fully loaded hydration system ^_^

The medic pouch was here for a 24 hours game, I needed to carry a lot of things and my subloads are weak.

The EMT shears are on because hmm... It looks cool. Generally I carry them on my tactical tailor plate carrier for my PMC load out.

KAHUNA_32 : It s the Phantom replica, coming from Redwolf airsoft, HK.

Edited by ash^

All parcels are here!!! ^_^

So, here's my first line :

- Tactical Tailor Padded Modular Belt

- Tactical Tailor Triple PA Mag Pouch

- Proud Dump Pouch

- King Arms MPS Utility Pouch

- Tactical Tailor Single 5.56 Mag Pouch

- BHI Serpa on Tactical Tailor Drop Leg Platform

Just waiting to buy a Maxpedition Rollypolly, instead of my dump, and possibly a knife... and also spraying the Serpa in Tan :D

post-7071-1155276220_thumb.jpg

@ash^

Must be tiresome lugging around 15lbs.. but come to think about it, along with the hydration, it doesn't seem that bad.

@WESLEYoSEVEN

Mm..multicam, very nice. I kind of regret buying ACU camo when clearly multicam works 99x better (for the environment around here anyways).

@ash^

Must be tiresome lugging around 15lbs.. but come to think about it, along with the hydration, it doesn't seem that bad.

@WESLEYoSEVEN

Mm..multicam, very nice.  I kind of regret buying ACU camo when clearly multicam works 99x better (for the environment around here anyways).

Don't regret ACU, at least it's a real military camo ;) Airsoftpat on the other hand...