Pictures of your Gear

DBT for 308 mags in MC, Colsanders...theres this guy whose local...names Glass1 mabye youve heard of him...., owns this gear company called STS, makes lots of MC stuff all custom with no hassles for reasonable prices...try him out one day perhaps....I got a CB triple shingle pouch with pistol mag pockets on order!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

DBT for 308 mags in MC, Colsanders...theres this guy whose local...names Glass1 mabye youve heard of him...., owns this gear company called STS, makes lots of MC stuff all custom with no hassles for reasonable prices...try him out one day perhaps....I got a CB triple shingle pouch with pistol mag pockets on order!

Yeah Glass1 is a great guy. He is doing a couple one of a kind pouches for me in MJK

And... didn't you just say he's filling out a huge order? As for DBT... getting stuff from them in a timely manner from my experience has been less than a positive experience and for the price tan's much cheaper and as Titleist's pics have confirmed CB or Tan go fine with MC...

Tan works perfectly with MC, it's really a great color as it works well with DCU, Wooland, MC, Marpat, ACU, etc. No way I'd invest 300-400 bucks on MC gear, when MC won't look good on another camo if I so choose to switch it up.

And... didn't you just say he's filling out a huge order? As for DBT... getting stuff from them in a timely manner from my experience has been less than a positive experience and for the price tan's much cheaper and as Titleist's pics have confirmed CB or Tan go fine with MC...

Its not a huge order. Its just some samples he is doing for a local SWAT Team. He is getting to my stuff within the next week so you shouldnt be far behind me ;)

Yea, that holster is pretty cheap..it's being held together with duct tape. I guess slid down right when I was taking the pics....so I'm going to have to look at it again and adjust it. Other than that, the height is a little off, but not too far off. I have an impromptu small binocular case that's strapped on the holster, and I have to find a better way to secure it. Thanks for the input everyone!

Just got myself a replica CIRAS (Well last week) also got a STRIKE Medical pouch, STRIKE triple 40mm grenade pouch, Proud hydration carrier and a Proud (I think?) triple M4 and pistol pouch.

92534c13.jpg

e156be99.jpg

5fa32741.jpg

Also I have just recieved my replica MC from HK:

8ac002b8.jpg

SWEET!!! Now I just have to wait until September to take it all out to play :(

Zag :D

Personally I see just as many Land versions as I do maritime, frankly the big difference is the way you don and doff the vest. It's much faster to get the maritime on but you sacrifice amount of webbing that you can install ###### on.

Both are good, I like the Land myself, if you dig back on the Gear forum you'll see a review of the Land CIRAS where HaVoC posted comparisons between his Maritime and my Land.

I dont know what it is that bothers me about your loadout. maybe its all the CB pouches, and the fact i havent seen them used in that amount. Idk, your stepping into the future of the usmc look!?!?!?! get a few rail covers for your m16 my only suggestion, pants seem to be sagging to..........50cent?

I dont know what it is that bothers me about your loadout. maybe its all the CB pouches, and the fact i havent seen them used in that amount. Idk, your stepping into the future of the usmc look!?!?!?! get a few rail covers for your m16 my only suggestion, pants seem to be sagging to..........50cent?

I have seen that much CB on some Marines before. That vest looks weird on your back. Looks like its to small. Future? I've seen that setup on Marines of today.