Pictures of your Gear

6ft4? or something like that...

Thanks for that! ^_^

I have now found the posts again, Huzzah! :D

Revel in the glory of CADPAT (courtesy of 6ft4 ;))

http://i.pbase.com/g3/03/120603/2/57971353.DSC01140.jpg

http://i.pbase.com/o4/03/120603/1/57976255...abletoseeme.jpg

I *so* want CADPAT now! :wub:

:geek:

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HUGE REQUEST - I hope I have this in the right section, if not my appologies, but I have been tryin to make up my mind forever on whether or not to get the MilSpex CB CIRAS or the Phantom khaki. There are many pics out there of the Phantom but the Milspex seems to be so much more elusive, so if you have a MilSpex CB CIRAS could you please post up your pics! What I really need to see is the MilSpex CIRAS with Multicam. +1 and my eternal thanks for anyone who can help.

Thanks!!

Pain

Edited by Pain_is_Red

Ok some pics of my mich helmet, these are the only pics of my ACU and MARPAT gear ive got at the Mo ive gotta get that desposable camera developed

MARPAT cover

marpat002fp0.th.jpg

marpat001ky8.th.jpg

ACU, (is the helmet cover on the right way, cuz SoF sent it like this but Flecktarn says it should be the other way round)

acu002if9.th.jpg

acu001ef1.th.jpg

and me wearing it, with WileyX XL-1 glasses

acu011gc0.th.jpg

227218670_431ed0617c.jpg

227218803_f98c520a61.jpg

227218867_5587da8ec2.jpg

227218725_ecb513de62.jpg

Eagle Industries RRV, Tan

Camelbak Thermobak 3l, CB

3no. Tactical Tailor Triple M4 Mag Pouches, Tan

Tactical Tailor Hoizontal GP Pouch, Tan

HSGI Double Pistol Mag Pouch, Tan

Tactical Tailor Small Radio Pouch, OD

Maxpedition Medium Rollypoly/MM Dump Pouch, OD

Front|Sight Utility HAK v2, Tan Cordwrap

Kenwood TK3101 w/ Hand Mic

Surefire Z2 CombatLight

Gerber Compact 400, Black

9no. MP5 Mags (STAR 30rd)

Don't need to put anything on it, simple as :)

CamelBak was attached when I bought it (vest itself is second-hand and virtually new). It looks like the shoulder straps are somehow attached to the shoulder straps of the vest, and the 'belt' at the back of the vest simply runs through a slot in the sleeve.

Edited by HaVoC

That's a good enough explanation for me :P

Thanks for the info on the Camelbak, have been eying up the Eagle RHodesian for a while, given that the Eagle CIRAS got such great review. Just can't justify spending that kind of money on just the plate carrier ATM :rolleyes: (opted for the Guarder Repro as an interim ("make Geardoes weep") solution :P)

:geek:

just realised i had this awesome piece of gear that not many people have which is perfect for pmc or megaforce loadouts (it took a friend to point it out to me to realise)

gene i thought you might like this especially, would suit your blackwater loadout perfectly.

sorry tho, it's not for sale ;)

pic of me, and pic of my target

chris

Edited by christhesecond
HUGE REQUEST - I hope I have this in the right section, if not my appologies, but I have been tryin to make up my mind forever on whether or not to get the MilSpex CB CIRAS or the Phantom khaki. There are many pics out there of the Phantom but the Milspex seems to be so much more elusive, so if you have a MilSpex CB CIRAS could you please post up your pics! What I really need to see is the MilSpex CIRAS with Multicam. +1 and my eternal thanks for anyone who can help.

Thanks!!

Pain

Side to side Phantom and Eagle CIRAS, they are 95-97% color match. Get the Milspex only if you really want a brown almost as dark as the brown on the Tri-Color Desert Camo of the US.

77728421-L.jpg

Upper Row, 2nd guy from left: He has Milspex CIRAS brown

Upper Row, 3rd and 4th guy from the right: He has Phantom CIRAS CB.

Now as a color reference, the guy a real Paraclete RAV Coyote Brown is at the bottom left.

Side to side Phantom and Eagle CIRAS, they are 95-97% color match. Get the Milspex only if you really want a brown almost as dark as the brown on the Tri-Color Desert Camo of the US.

77728421-L.jpg

Upper Row, 2nd guy from left: He has Milspex CIRAS brown

Upper Row, 3rd and 4th guy from the right: He has Phantom CIRAS CB.

Now as a color reference, the guy a real Paraclete RAV Coyote Brown is at the bottom left.

Thanks for the pic. If you can find any pics of the MilSpex with Multicam send it my way if you can.

is the milspex OD off? Is there any reason to get the phantom over milspex if I am looking for OD?

I dont need CB, seeing as I play woodland :D

is the milspex OD off? Is there any reason to get the phantom over milspex if I am looking for OD?

I dont need CB, seeing as I play woodland :D

CB from what I have heard, is great pretty much anywhere, which is one of the reasons why Marines have adopted that as their new colour. But if you are going for OD, than definately get the Phantom, the OD colour is much more floral and verdant, the MilSpex is dark for some reason, it may go well for ACU set ups, but for what you are going for, I think the Phantom will suite your needs better.

Edited by Pain_is_Red

I haven't seen the Multicam Proud yet, it's probably very new. We got mixed brands of RAV's and CIRAS's above. From Proud, Olka, Milspex. Anyway a teammate bought a Proud RAV in CB, and it's got the same color as the real Paraclete RAV CB, even to the velcro and trims.