Pictures of your Gear

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here a couple of me in my kit. Just got my new US Woodland from Flecktarn this morning

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/Sta...ft/DSC00048.jpg

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b312/Sta...ft/DSC00052.jpg

Me thinks the SDS RACK may need adjusting a slight touch but its quite hard to do with no one else in the house lol :)

LOL... seems since I've posted those pics of my serpa set up the numbers have grown quite a bit like that...

Anyone else care to pipe and say that set up is most ideal...

I dare to say that i haven't seen your pics mate, I believe the first place i saw it was on the front of the Blackhawk catalog.

However, I disagree with it being ideal. Perhaps if you are in a vehicle, but tossing around my M249 in a 3-point crossing the holster is no hit, and pretty much the same with my 1-point sling.

It might be the fastest position to draw from when you are in the shooting position. Which is good for airsoft, since you may need to draw your sidearm when people enter your main weapons safety distance, IRL that doesnt matter - if you have your rifle aimed and ready you only need to pull the trigger.

However, if you are surprised and not in the fighting position, hands to your sides and your rifle on your belly, I'd prefer a drop-led any day.

As a matter a fact, i use both. :)

My load out in it's latest form.

dscf1484wd5.jpg

dscf1488uu8.jpg

dscf1363bw2.jpg

dscf1364nm6.jpg

Still need to get a few more bits of gear...but that not going to be for a while >_<

All the multicam is real. It's the stuff i pre ordered from SKD when they very first released it. Still has it colour and all the stiching. The only thing I had to reaplace is the small bit of velcro on the manderin collar.

I also have me new Replica eagle plate carrier thanks to JCYC5 ^_^. The boots are also replica's but I will vouch for them. I have worn them everyday for 5-6 months at least. Good boots. I will invest in some real ones as soon as i have the dosh and only after these ones wear out their sole.

However, I disagree with it being ideal. Perhaps if you are in a vehicle, but tossing around my M249 in a 3-point crossing the holster is no hit, and pretty much the same with my 1-point sling.

It might be the fastest position to draw from when you are in the shooting position. Which is good for airsoft, since you may need to draw your sidearm when people enter your main weapons safety distance, IRL that doesnt matter - if you have your rifle aimed and ready you only need to pull the trigger.

However, if you are surprised and not in the fighting position, hands to your sides and your rifle on your belly, I'd prefer a drop-led any day.

As a matter a fact, i use both. :)

@ Dickens

Quoted from Hammerhe4d, last page ;) Hope that helps :)

@ Hammerhe4d

What headset is that? I have to say, it certainly looks very spiffy ^_^ (after reading some bad rep on throat mics, on the lookout for alternatives :))

:geek: