• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, still to rich for my blood, I need something that comes with atleast ammo pouches, I dont like having to buy pouches after buying the vest.

Would this be any good? I am thinking about getting one of these for both my woodland and ACU loads. Clicky!

Edited by Sarge133

Ah well, just do what I do (Im a poor student...). Buy the vest and then carry on using what you have at the moment and buy pouches bit by bit. It will be much more satisfying than just getting a cheap knock off. Ive just ordered my new Eagle PC in CB and some Eagle 5.56 pouches but the rest of them are going to have to wait, but I know it will be more satisfying than buying a replica! Just my logic anyway, at the end of the day it's your call!

I've been looking this vest over for quite a while now and I can't tell if it is an IBA or not, the picture isn't the best.  either way it looks to be a decent deal for what you get for the cost, have a look

Link

Yeah that looks like an IBA/OTV cover, replica of a newer model too because it has extra PALS on the front and all over the back too (according to the description). But for that price you could get real cover on ebay (maybe minus all the extras like collar/yoke - arm - groin - throat protectors etc.).

I got the shoulder armor off a friend who got out of the Army back in November. When he gave bakc all the stuff they issued him he was still left with a bag full of stuff that he accumulated while in the Army, the DAPs, the neck collar and the FLC were just a couple of things left in his bag. Yea, the woodland groin piece stands out, just waiting to find an ACU one with the soft armor inserts.