Just a question, but your user name is Marine47, yet you wear ACU?

Yeaahhh the airsoft team I'm on uses ACU....kinda breaks my heart, but it's worth it, i love my team.

ghost- Yep, I wear black with ACU, i bought all my black stuff before I bought the ACU, before I had regular darker camo, but the team i'm on has a hard on for ACU (forgive my marine terms, lol)

I think it turned out pretty decent though, or maybe not? (^^ refer to picture above) Either way, I don't care enough to spend more money on gear. I like what i have. It fits me well, and I use every single pouch I have for something and know exactly where everything is..so i don't see myself changing my setup just for looks.

Edited by Marine47
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or maybe its an illuuuuuuuusion!!!!!

either that or he approached his position from where the camera is and his last print may just be out of shot! personally i'll go with the illusion explination it makes it easier lol.

Motto your buds snow set up looks kool but does he have his weapon wraped up in a black towel or something?

Grim

I think the snow is like ice. It's so hard you can walk on top. Thats how it is right now where I am.

yeah thats what it was

whenever i post that pic everyone says the same thing haha

-edit-

my friend was using the same VSR i was using, just the light made it look black

Edited by ssddismymotto

US Infantry (ACU Loadout)

opendgame08.jpg

opendgame02.jpg

opendgame01.jpg

Kit List

MICH Helmet (Replica) ACU Cover, NVG mount, ESS goggles/cover, foliage green retention straps

Interceptor Vest (Army Issue)

Tactical Tailor M4 Pouches, Accesory Pouch, Hydration Carrier, radio pouch, knife pouch, Maxpedition dump pouch

Wilex X PSG-1

Systema PTW M4

Oakley Assault Boots

ACU type BDU (Army Issue)

On the way

Comm equipment (Motorola Speaker Mic, Devgru Frogman Field Headset)

Edited by Godofwar

i think ACU vests look strange, its amazing how well ACU works against ACU, its like zebra stripes, one lone zebra standing on the plains stands out like a black and white thing on a very very brown thing, but a hundred zebra's, stood together, impossible to count, and it confuses lions no end, they often end up launching attacks on parts of two zebra at once, and as they say

"a fox who chases two rabbits catches neither, but a fox who sets his sights on one eats hartily"

so i think a whole squad decked out in total ACU like the guy above would work brilliant. but unfortunatly nobody but me in the area likes ACU, so im alone. taking this into account, and also the fact i like ACU with OD gear, thats what im doing. however the best fitting vest i have ever found is an old real issue vest (im a tad on the tub'o'lard side) it looks a fair ammount like this....

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...W-3AG_cat_Vests

however i like to be quasi realistic where gear is concerned, no chance anything like that would be found in conjunction with ACU is there?

i think ACU vests look strange, its amazing how well ACU works against ACU, its like zebra stripes, one lone zebra standing on the plains stands out like a black and white thing on a very very brown thing, but a hundred zebra's, stood together, impossible to count, and it confuses lions no end, they often end up launching attacks on parts of two zebra at once, and as they say

"a fox who chases two rabbits catches neither, but a fox who sets his sights on one eats hartily"

so i think a whole squad decked out in total ACU like the guy above would work brilliant. but unfortunatly nobody but me in the area likes ACU, so im alone. taking this into account, and also the fact i like ACU with OD gear, thats what im doing. however the best fitting vest i have ever found is an old real issue vest (im a tad on the tub'o'lard side) it looks a fair ammount like this....

http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?i...W-3AG_cat_Vests

however i like to be quasi realistic where gear is concerned, no chance anything like that would be found in conjunction with ACU is there?

The link you posted is blocked ..@least for me .. any chance you can put a picture in your post of the "item" you talk of?

Rad