MICHEs will stop a 5.56 head on, not sure the minimum distance though. The military channel had a thing on where some of them were made, and how they were tested.

Jay, I thought that if you marry a US citizen, you can stay in the country. Why still so much trouble?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jay, I thought that if you marry a US citizen, you can stay in the country. Why still so much trouble?

I dont know why, But i know it is not easy, and if you ask why they punch you in the nose and tell you to drink your juce. (not really) But my wife even had to drive w/o a liscence for about 6 months because SC said they had to have a green card to renew her lisence and would not recognize her federal papers.

On topic though, this is interestingly weird:

DuraCoat_AK47_ACU.jpg

INTERESTING SEMI-RELEVANT POINT:

Green cards are actually blue. My dad got held up at a US airport once, because when he was 12, the green card he had in his passport was destroyed along with the passport when he got it renewed. The immigration officer got pissy, because aparently the green card still belongs to the US, and was threatening to have our family arrested due to "Damage to US property".

Had to go and get an IO who wasn't a foaming wankpot to sort it out.

Edit: Oh shi picture thread?

070704_front1.jpg

army-11.jpg

^Shot in the helmet point blank with a 9mm on a combat op  :blink:  Scary.

Luckily it wasn't an older, 7.62 pistol - those punch right through both sides.

is it true that a stack of paper about 1cm thick can stop a 9mm? i heard that somewhere....

There was a Mythbusters episode where they tested different things for being bulletproof, among them was a stack of cards, a bible, and a zippo. None were bulletproof.

Edited by TerranCmdr

Hey guys i just wanted to know if it would be wrong for me to do what i am proposing. I'm going to recieve my CA SCAR-L soo and was wondering if it would be wrong for me to use one with ACU as im going for the US army look, also i wanuld like to know where i can get Genuine ACU for less than £30 a piece, if somene could link me to an E-bay shop or an Internet shop i would be greatful, thanks.

Hey guys i just wanted to know if it would be wrong for me to do what i am proposing. I'm going to recieve my CA SCAR-L soo and was wondering if it would be wrong for me to use one with ACU as im going for the US army look, also i wanuld like to know where i can get Genuine ACU for less than £30 a piece, if somene could link me to an E-bay shop or an Internet shop i would be greatful, thanks.

ACU Top

ACU Bottoms

It's a little more than 30 GBP, it's going to run about 38 (If that's wrong sorry, that's what www.xe.com said)