• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly!

They also have it in OD, it was just out of stock at that time, so I thought it better to show you an in stock item. The only problem is, they only carry one size: small. However, it is stated that it will fit people up to 6' tall with a 42" chest.

so basically something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/New-Molle-Heavy-Assa...9QQcmdZViewItem

not as high quality but definately cheaper! which for me is good!

cheers

millest

Finally attached my Name tapes and put my Sergeants patch on my jacket (Yes its upside down because i have mounted it british style!) the sergeant patch on the are is going to get mounted on a different set up. Also recieved my new triple mag pouch for my interceptor. Need to replace the other mag pouches now and pick up a hydration, radio, and 40grenade pouches.

HPIM0157.jpg

HPIM0160.jpg

HPIM0161.jpg

Grim

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone bought anything from Pantac or Phantom in ACU? I really want to get their Plate Carrier in ACU but how close is the pattern to the real ACU pattern? I know someone here must know :)

Anyways, you guys have some damn nice loadouts and I'm gonna make an ACU one for CQC. I want it all to be ACU: vest, holster, kneepads, though depending on PANTAC's replication of the ACU pattern, I might just make it in CB. Any help would be great

Edited by Camo is Cool