• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was actually thinking about going in as a 21B at some point as well, but I've decided that I'm going in with an 11B option 40 contract.

I've got a friend at Ft. Campbell that has met a few Rangers (and Delta). I don't think he was at Campbell when he met 'em, but he says those SF guys are really intimidating.

I thought about 11B, but I figured if I'm going to enlist, I might as well go ahead and go big...

Seeing as how Combat Engineers blow up enemy ordnance, that's about as big as you can get. Also thought about 19K, but re-settled on 21B.

NewPics018.jpg

NewPics017.jpg

I use my multicam load-out far more often now. The ACU uniform is better designed though, easier to get into pockets with battle rattle and armor on. These last two are of my battle buddy in her ACUs. She is also in the Army and we pretty much roll together in all the skirmishes. All the gear (Minus her issued uniform) is mine. I guess I'm a semi-geardo.

Thunderontheplains001.jpg

Thunderontheplains051.jpg

I thought about 11B, but I figured if I'm going to enlist, I might as well go ahead and go big...

I am an 11B. I figured if I was going to enlist I might as well go for the only MOS that really matters. Afterall, everybody else is just there to clean up our mess. :lol:

Edited by KTcerberus
...... i really dont want to comment back on that one; anyways nice setups.

Thanks! Yeah, most of the time I direct my jokes at the marines but for lack of a better target... <_<

I'm debating whether or not to wear ACUs to XA tonight. If I do I'll have to ask them not to post pictures on thier site or in the store. The Army frowns on using soldiers in advertisements. Thats one of the reasons I wear them less and less often to games because there are ARs about the "positive image of the Army" that can be read in differents ways.

I know, while I was doing my MOSQ for 11B there were several prior service members (cooks, medics, QM soldiers) who told me the same thing. They were over there doing infantry stuff even though thats not thier job. I was just trying to make a joke, sorry if it offended you that wasn't my intention. I just love my job and we were taught to take pride in it.

^^ looks like RRV's with id plank, 40mm pouches; and generic100Rnd saw pouches/ trip m4/m16 pouches

Roger... I have a Pantac vest that I like much better because it can carry a SAPI plate. The ranger rack can only carry booklets and maps on the inside. I have heaps of universal pattern pouches laying around so I usually just custom tailor a setup to whoever is using it.

I recently got a ACU loadout - though I play in woodland I don't think ACU is too bad for it, its more about movement then the camo imo. I just use it to be individual and because its bad-*albatross*!

Will probs make a MARPAT loadout later on for woodland and ACU for winter (when its all dry) and urban.

Mebbe piccars at some point but I dunno.