• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, they're a life saver when you buy POS china gear and there's no real deal version of it... *cough*someone tell me if a company makes a triple MP5 pouch in UCP for MOLLE*cough*

I don't know about companies but i know someone who makes professional kit how ever you want it.His personal Fav pattern is UCP.PM me for details & i'll pass contact details on to you.I know this guy makes kit for the guys in the British Army/Special services & has made it for guys in the US forces.

RT B)

The knee pads? They are Guarder. The only peice of my kit besides the guns and mags that are not real steel lol ;) Better fitting and made of better material than any other knee pads I have seen so far. Its not completely hard plastic but semi flexible and soft so they don't slide on slick floors or make loud clunking noises. But they are hard enough so that I don't end up with BBs or cactus in my knees lol. I hate the army issued pads, they end up on my ankles in no time. these will slip if you don't secure the straps, but I just adjust them to the right size and then tape the ends down so that they don't slip inside the adjusters and they stay put until I take them off.

Edited by KTcerberus
I definitely need one of those ACU camo wraps. They look awesome.

ALTAs correct? Do they slip?

They don't slip but they can cause your goggle to steam up if you pull them right up.They are very good at stopping BB shots to the neck & if going into CQB they stop shots to the teeth.ebaybanned sell them as well but mines an original.I like them a lot.

RT B)

Rolling thunder i do believe that Unit 218 was talking about the knee pads.

they do look like Alta copies and i have 4 sets of original Altas in various patterns... they are by far the best knee pads i have used other than the intergrated ones in my MC Ops pants.

i find the trick is to tighten the webbing straps up (top ones) to the size of you lower thigh/upper knee then leave the lower elasticated straps a little looser this genrally keeps them in place and helps to stop the the two straps pinching when you kneels down.

Tha 249 is a CA Para with the front lower RIS... have removed the upper heat sheild and its running off PEQ boxs i prefer the CA PEQ boxes as they are more flewable than most other brands.

MAG 100round SAW pouch and a simple Minimi sling... she is sweet.

Edited by Arnie_o

Hey Millest hows things going mate.

ill get a kit liast drawn up and posted soon.

i am running 9.6v 200mAh packs in the PEQ box.

she runs sweet but occasionally i get the odd dry firing round however i am hoping to cure that by using a sector gear delay.

if you gonna go down the PEQ rouse then do for the Classic army ARMS throw lever boxes, as they are the quickest to change. i have 3 batteries and 3 peq boxes to its just a case of changing the whole box instead of changing the battery in the box if that makes sence.

Ok Kit List as requested

Tru-Spec ACU Shirt and Pants

Issue ACU sand T-shirt

Eagle Industries Riggers Belt in OD

Tactical Ballcap in Tan

Converse Warrior boots in Dessie flavour

Oakley SI Assault Gloves

ESS Ice 2.4 Shooting glasses

Alta Buckle Knee Pads in Coyote Brown

First Line

Eagle Duty belt with Eagle belt pad in MJK

HSCI Belt Suspenders in Kahki

Blackhawk OmegaIV Drop leg holster in OD

Leatherman Wave Pouch

Blackwater Small Radio Pouch in Smoke Green

Blackwater Large Supressor Pouch in Smocke Green

T.A.G. Roll Up Dump Pouch in OD

Tactical Taylor Double Pistol Mag Pouch in Coyote Brown

Second Line

Eagle Plate Carrier with Cumberband with Sholder Pads in MJK

Aties Smoke Grenade Pouche x 2 in Coyote Brown

Blackhawk Double M4 Mag Pouches x 4 in Kahki

Aites 100round SAW pouch in Coyote Brown

Blackhawk Upright Utility Pouch in Kahki

Blackwawk Gar Mask Pouch in Kahki

Aites MS2000 Strobe Pouch

Tactical Taylor Hydration Pouch in Kahki

Tactical Taylor Double Pistol Mag Pouch in Coyote Brown

Blackhawk Admin Panel in Kahki.

Additional Items

Classic Army M249 Para with front RIS and Elcan sight.

TM M1911A1 in holster

Buck Strider Foldable knife in Coyote Brown (on right hand side of PC)

Leatherman Wave (in pouch on belt)

Kenwood TK3201 Radio with Bowman Headset.

"I fight for bush" and "Fear Meter" patches with 1" reflective square.

There ya go guys i hope thats Thorough enough for you.

arnie o - thanks for asking, im not bad mate all considered, you? cheers for the info on the saw, im trying to decide between re-upping the power and pimping my current saw or trying to scrimp save and steal to get a second one and do that as id honestly never thought of peqs, very cool works well with the tan mag box (did you recover that yoursef?) and no cover on the barrel.

thanks for the info mate

millest