• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Rommel- Its a Ajax Cusotms G&G SPR with Deans Connectors and STS. The SPR Front End escapes me so I will Ask Ajax which brand he modified the G&G with, The paint job is all hand done by Ajax as well. THe Du0 Stock is for Mil/LE rifles and it too has been modified slightly to fit the buffer tube of the G&G M4. I like the digital pattern on the Gat as it blends well with my ACU's and Multicam Loadouts.

Rad

Bud, are you guys in Italy? Still using open squad bays?

My hats off to you, there is nothing more humbling than having no private space as a single GI.

Im with the newley developed strike force 1-91 ABN CAV stationed in Germany. But these pics where takin during training (OpSec) in the middle of no where and a very long drive away from the barracks.

No matresses, smelly ACU's, and DAGR's that barelly work. Every mans dream for a field problem. ;)

Edited by BoE.Solidius

ACU loadout in progress. Its not finished but this is shall we say the foundations :)

dsc00142utz0.jpg

w600.png

Army ACU Under Armour

Army ACU Trousers

Oakley Pilot Gloves

ACU Kneepads

LOWA Desert Elite Boots

ACU Molle Blast Belt

BULLE ACU Interceptor Armour

Warrior Tan Pouches + Hydration Pack

ESS Glasses

Revision Desert Locust Goggles

ACU Helmet Cover + Replica PASGAT

G&P M4 Special Forces.

Here's my loadout for now. I tell myself that its done but we'll see. 90% of the time I use this gear, I only use something else when I'm going to an event with uniform restrictions.

IMG_0017.jpg

Heres a list of all the stuff IN the pouches, but not a complete kit list.

6 Systema magazines

2 CO2 M9 magazines

2 Tornado grenades

1 Claymore

1 Claymore detonator

1 spool tripwire

2 LB2 lights

4 spare surefire batteries

1 Benchmade strap cutter

1 Gerber multi tool

1 IFAK

I occasionally switch it up with smoke grenades, nerf rockets and a 40mm drop leg rig depending on what role I am playing in. I'm working on attaching a larger camelbak with 3 pouches so that can carry the claymore on my back along with a radio and CO2 air rig for my classic guns. That will give me room for the smokes/nerf rockets on the front of my vest.

Edited by KTcerberus

Depends how you like it to fit, maybe. The torso isn't really an issue since it's all pressed in to you with armour on anyway, but I tried a Large (and wear a Medium Short ACU shirt) and I find the length of the arms perfect. I can only see a Medium being too short (and I wear a damn SHORT shirt).

But yeah, your mileage may vary, I guess. I know I'm not alone on going a size up, though. :)