• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah yeah, of course. :)

I want to know how the top-opening arm pockets are. The side-opening ones on the ACS are AWESOME, but they're annoying to zip back up again because the shirt material bends back up with the zip.

Withard, is your OTV a slightly different colour to your helmet cover and other bits of kit?

I ordered pretty much the same thing as you and it is ever so slightly different.

Not too much to make me stand out (unless in a jungle) but different none the less!

Bit disappointed with Flecktarn and Bulle as you'd think that ordering everything from them would guarantee a complete colour match...

Withard, is your OTV a slightly different colour to your helmet cover and other bits of kit?

I ordered pretty much the same thing as you and it is ever so slightly different.

Not too much to make me stand out (unless in a jungle) but different none the less!

Bit disappointed with Flecktarn and Bulle as you'd think that ordering everything from them would guarantee a complete colour match...

Yup its different shade :/ so im sticking some OD pouches on my vest now. Also DONT go for the mag pouches with the material in the middle. It DOESNT fit 2 mags. waste of money.

Another one. Just sat about doing nout hehe. One of my teams patrol evenings where we just do some maneuvers and have a run about lol.

Yes also (and you can guess how) but that Pentagon Molle Light is now missing :(

Still waiting on my OD stuff.

sta71093.jpg