• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Ranger Captain, you were the one luggin that thing around?!

The short guy you're picture with was quite funny. I kept watching him run around with his SAW... it was especially humorous when he tried rushing in to the hospital with that thing. I just knew he'd get taken out pretty quickly.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Even though I seem to have a lot of it, I never actually wear ACU as I mostly play woodland where I prefer my MC (boo hiss) but I do lend it out to friends when they need something. I don't tend to go for a look of any sort, just add what I actually use as and when its needed.

31e.jpg

36e.jpg

2e.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Couple of Mongol pictures of me, probably really rubbish quality as I took them off my friends facebook.

Not going for any impression, just what works for me. I like wearing the shoulder and neck protectors too before anyone says anything!

Needs a few more things and my MICH replica desperately needs a better chin strap!

7317_258179705206_732095206_8458437.jpg

7317_258179715206_732095206_8458439.jpg

• 3 weeks later...