• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Don't worry, we've got an assclown here at Benning that decided to show up to formation one morning with an unearned deployment patch 'as a joke.'

If that was any example, he'll get what's coming to him.

*edit - and un*fruitcage* your uniform. West Point or not, you're jacked up Mr. Hero.

Edited by PlasticMag
Posted this up in the Army SF kit Thread also think it fits here my SF WIP kit

I really hate players that wear that stupid Skull Mask thing, I mean, it was cool back in 2003 when the first image arouse from a Marine with a similar setup in Iraq/Afghanistan but now its just played out, you look like a moronic-paintball player.

Id love if you wore that on the field I play, and Id send a .36 right down your mouth.

No offense.

Edited by Misfit
I really hate players that wear that stupid Skull Mask thing, I mean, it was cool back in 2003 when the first image arouse from a Marine with a similar setup in Iraq/Afghanistan but now its just played out, you look like a moronic-paintball player.

Id love if you wore that on the field I play, and Id send a .36 right down your mouth.

No offense.

That's just a matter of opinion, and after that, you really can't 'no offense' and expect that to work. <_<

For the less mature here....

The skull mask has been seen numerous times, from the marine, on a contractor, on Seals iirc, in a movie that i cant recall the name of, on Call of duty. Its been seen ALOT, I hate ACU, but I dont call people out on it. I hate fake and terrible looking PEQ boxes, but im not going to send a .36g bb down someones throat.

Maruzen man, you need to grow up, and grow up fast, and yes I am calling you out directly, your comment was unheeded, and utterly unintelligent.

Im sorry I just find it assinine that someone would spend several hundreds if not thousands of dollars on correct 'reinactment' or 'mil-sim' gear and flush it down the toilet with a silly rag.

I know its just my .02, but its like sagging your pants. It was cool when Kriss-Kross did it. Not anymore.

krisskross-totally.jpg

Edited by Maruzenman
Im sorry I just find it assinine that someone would spend several hundreds if not thousands of dollars on correct 'reinactment' or 'mil-sim' gear and flush it down the toilet with a silly rag.

I know its just my .02, but its like sagging your pants. It was cool when Kriss-Kross did it. Not anymore.

Apparently it is still "cool," I don't see it either though...

Anyway, you cant call that your .02 when you pretty much threaten him. I'm 16 and I know that's way far from being mature, sure you can have your opinion and express it but you cant say something like that. You say something along the lines of:

"Dude, I really don't like skull masks but that's just my opinion, cool kit though!"

I mean, come on, man...

What I mean by that is,

if you get shot in the face, (wearing that, most likely) than its self-evident why. I think its a silly thing to do, its just asking for someone to light you up because thats the first thing they see, or thats all you present them.

Its like wearing a giant red spike like paint-baller's on your head, just asking to get lit-up imho.

Edited by Maruzenman

Well if all you present if your head then they will shoot at it anyway, regardless of if there is a skull mask thing round your face. FFS just let him be. If that's what he wants to wear whilst skirmishing then fair play to him. No one said we had to be 100% accurate to real life forces when we dress up, as long as the person is earing something that he or she likes then why not let them without moaning about it? There are alot of things that people wear in airsoft for the look alone that offers very little, if anything, in the way of practical use or protection in airsoft but people carry it around anyway for the look.

I find it disgraceful that you would be happy to shoot someone in the mouth simply because you feel they haven't protected their face enough for your liking. Almost like you are trying to teach them a lesson.

Soldiers still wear them. Army, Marines, Bundeswehr, etc. Hell, Iraqis are doing it too. You're just butthurt for no reason.

And jesus, you really think any of use are trying to be like Call of Duty? :rolleyes:

Hey guys I appreciate all the comments.

I actually have some comtacs coming in this week and a IR beacon and a new face wrap to help complete my kit, because the Skull mask is more SEALS and not Army SF so an OD Condor Multi-wrap is inbound. I know I still need more to make my kit complete but the one peice I am really slacking on is a chest mounted Serpa for my P226, any help on a good priced Serpa?

Question though, I have the Motorola Talk-abouts for my radio and I need a small molle pouch so it doesnt jump around on my back, any suggestions.

Thanks again for all the comments!

from a short film/photo shoot we did a couple of weeks ago

@ Raito: your buddy, at the front-kneeling, far right. I hope he's US Army 2nd ID, just saying.

@ GS: good job, keep it up and post up more pics later. And regarding your need for a pouch for your comms, Pantac makes a small MOLLE pouch. IMHO, you can put that radio at the front, rear, anwhere in any pouch as long as its not in the way of your movement. Another option: small radio pouch from EBB, good price: http://www.ebairsoft.com/cordura-molle-sho...uch-p-2481.html

Pantac small pouch: http://cgi.ebay.com/Pantac-Small-MOLLE-Acc...=item27acd2c23d

Edited by Hispeed1