• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tbh im with medic... theres FAR too much bunching, FAR too much training weapons in different directions whwe there is no viable arc to cover.

Tbh, the only thing i can see you doing RIGHT, was the guy entering from the top floor to fight DOWN... up stairs is bloody murder...

and the massive cluster*Fruitcageing* in the stairwells is asking for you all to be shot...

R

Yeah the dynamic entry using the upper floor was pretty good however people did seem to be a little condensed. Saying that was the image posed or where you guys actually moving?

I think the image may be posed as realistically you would want to be up those stairs and in a more beneficial position than bunched together on the stairs with no cover.

...anyway its an ACU thread so how bout we see some more peoples impressions wearing ACU. :D

Really, becuase the guy who showed us how to served with the 75th rangers so i think he would be right.

Well, he's wrong. You're all clustered on the stairs, weapons pointed in the wrong directions etc. A single frag grenade on those stairs would have killed most of you outright.

You block like half the stairway.

I'm am a big person.

^^@ BS mars

not the correct way to clear a building but whatever kills you faster :P

I agree with you, there were a LOT of things we were doing wrong. Could you specify what exactly you see?

Really, becuase the guy who showed us how to served with the 75th rangers so i think he would be right.

Hunter, please don't. Warren is cool but just because he trained us doesn't mean its 100% right, people like to do things differently and I'd like to hear other points of view before dismissing them.

Great load outs ETC, But There right in aspects like, Picture 3 and 4, What are you going to do if a grenade comes rolling to your feet or an henchman comes around the corner with an M249 you have no were to go. Hagi just got an 3 for 1. But none the less sweet place to play.

Well, the purpose of the T is that one gun is facing every direction so if someone comes around the corner, no matter which corner (or even from right in front of us) they get smoked. About a grenade, it would just be a run like hell situation, how else could you do it? I think you're implying that we'd have no where to go behind us so we'd be stuck. This is partially true as the team was bunched up behind us, a mistake of ours.

tbh im with medic... theres FAR too much bunching, FAR too much training weapons in different directions whwe there is no viable arc to cover.

Tbh, the only thing i can see you doing RIGHT, was the guy entering from the top floor to fight DOWN... up stairs is bloody murder...

and the massive cluster*Fruitcageing* in the stairwells is asking for you all to be shot...

R

There is too much bunching. Outside, the stuff was posed and we wanted the whole team in the frame so we weren't being as situationally aware as we should have been.

Yeah the dynamic entry using the upper floor was pretty good however people did seem to be a little condensed. Saying that was the image posed or where you guys actually moving?

I think the image may be posed as realistically you would want to be up those stairs and in a more beneficial position than bunched together on the stairs with no cover.

...anyway its an ACU thread so how bout we see some more peoples impressions wearing ACU. :D

We were forced to enter at a specific point by the event rules, the upper floor breach is just showmanship :). We also had our objective upstairs so no way around going up the stairs.

Well, he's wrong. You're all clustered on the stairs, weapons pointed in the wrong directions etc. A single frag grenade on those stairs would have killed most of you outright.

How are the weapons pointed in the "wrong" direction? Where should they be pointed? They are (at least in the front of the stack) covering every approach.

plus thier all blocking eachothers escape if a frag did come in...

R

We can't escape but the other alternative is no rear security or if we didn't have a T going on guys would just get smoked one by one coming down the hall.

Mar's always has cool loadouts.

What happened to your M14, buddy?

The M14 was sold. I liked it a lot, just too heavy. Thanks for the positivity!

I want to listen to other people, it's cool to know what everyone thinks. I'm not taking it as an attack, they pointed out thinks we were doing wrong.

You and your team need to learn how to stack, single file and hug the walls. Not rambo charging, but moving slowly up the wall to avoid casualties.

Edited by Unit 318

I agree with you, there were a LOT of things we were doing wrong. Could you specify what exactly you see?

Well, the purpose of the T is that one gun is facing every direction so if someone comes around the corner, no matter which corner (or even from right in front of us) they get smoked. About a grenade, it would just be a run like hell situation, how else could you do it? I think you're implying that we'd have no where to go behind us so we'd be stuck. This is partially true as the team was bunched up behind us, a mistake of ours.

How are the weapons pointed in the "wrong" direction? Where should they be pointed? They are (at least in the front of the stack) covering every approach.

We can't escape but the other alternative is no rear security or if we didn't have a T going on guys would just get smoked one by one coming down the hall.

Your point team should consist of 2-3 men. They sweep forward and clear the staircase whilst the rest hold the bottom and then come up, not everyone at once going up the stairs.

IMG_7305.jpg

Have fun accidentally shooting each other. This is where your guns are all facing in the wrong directions. The man on the left covers the left, man on the right covers the right and the man in the middle covers the front. Once you get to a corner, then you start slicing the pie. As it is now your fire would be dangerously close to each other.

IMG_7307.jpg

The guy on the left should slice the pie around that corner, everyone else (ie, the 2 others in the point team, the rest should not be that close behind, they should be holding the bottom of the stairs) should be stacked on the wall.

IMG_7304.jpg

Again, have fun with the friendly fire. You do not NEED 6 people to stand behind you - again, 2-3 men, one person slices the pie and the others stack and wait.

Practice makes perfect and it seems that the troops in the rear are observing the movement , waiting for their turn to attack not trying to bunch up in the staiwell persey. I give them props for trying and actualy accomplishing Team work in any facet is a positive thing. Keep up the training Mars Practice Makes Perfect. Nice Pics Lots of ACU makes for good Simulation Training! Come on out to Utah for some Force on Force !!

IMG_3042.jpg

Here is some ACU HUA!

Capt

^^ mars; as darklite pointed out when moving thru hallways and such keep it in a file and not a line; basically what darklite said; anyways there are about 40 different ways/methods to clear a building with multiple levels/rooms but as i stated before whatever works for you and gets you killed quicker ;) *insert Sarcasm here*

*edit* i just noticed belladona's avatar lol sorry made me do a double take

Edited by medic23