• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My ACU Set UP. I should have bought an IBA a long time ago, so nice. I will be working on this load out all year, cant wait. There will be no leg rig with this set up. Parts on the Way:

- Side SAPI's Holders

- Throat/ Groin Cover

- Soft armor inserts to keep the vest in form [stimulus Check :D]

- IFAK [ACU]

- Blackhawk speed clip for Serpa Holster

- 40mm pouches [ACU/TAN]

- Weapons Catch [Tan][Not Shown, For XM1014, M79]

- Hydro Carrier [ACU]

- More to come

IMG_0231.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Some sweet kit going on, MARS there are ALOT of different ways to skin a cat. So don't worry about people correcting your CQB stuff. I learned it three completely different way's. One way from the ARMY, one way from the USMC, one way in MilLE school, and a whole different way from the SEAL/Blackwater guys.

And to the dood that said hug the wall..that is the only thing I have learned not to do all across the board. The wall's are bullet magnets and not a great place to be. Also USAFSOC are issued CPCU (Multicam).

HUH??? I'd seen backpacks and some plate carriers in MC, but now it's the issued uniform?

yeah it is one of the many uniforms they have been wearing apparently. Check out the MC thread I posted the pics from the newest issue of combat and survival that has a CCT wearing MC.