Quite a combination.

CA Metal Body

CA Gearbox Shell

CA 7mm Ball Bearing Bushings

Systema magnum motor

Systema tightbore

Systema piston

Madbull M110 spring

Custom fixed steel gears (took cheapies and polished along with work hardened for strength)

Re-wired with solid wiring

Deans connectors

Guarder hop-up set

Also putting in a MOFSET pretty soon

Hi, the team i regularly skirmish with use a GAYcu/TetrisPAT loadout. So i figure i should buy one, for uniform purposes. Anyone know where i can buy an issue ACS? Just to be clear i hate the cam but love the way its built, so i can live with it.

Darkchild

Another person wearing ACU.

Urban areas and desert areas mainly. Hmmm, wonder if theres a place in this world that, that would work... Wait, i think there is.... It starts with "I" and ends with "raq".

Its main goal is to break up the humans outline and "pixelate" yourself. Thats the "official" answer i received...

• 3 weeks later...

Haha, yea, I got the shirt Medic, I also ended up ordering one directly from Massiff. As for the multicam over ACU, an entire strike force of the 101st AB runs all MC Tac. Tailor MAVs over their OTVs. As for the stock, again, I've seen a couple pictures of grunts running other than standard stocks.