• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wore my Bulle set at Phoenix Urban on sunday and they worked okay, but there was a guy there in issue ACU's and I have to say they did look better. I also discovered later that the stitching was going on my trousers (on the reinforced panel), so I'm definitely getting an issue set when I can.

Looks good, nachos - what Beretta replica are you using in your Serpa?  I've got a HFC M190, and I had to do some serious modding to it (kids, don't try this at home) to get it to fit.  I'd prefer to get a 92f that fit properly and locked in.

I kinda cheated, The Beretta in the holster is actually a Beretta. It's real steel, none of my replica 92fs fit properly. I'm putting a WA 92FS on my Xmas list.

Edited by nachostheclown
I kinda cheated, The Beretta in the holster is actually a Beretta. It's real steel, none of my replica 92fs fit properly. I'm putting a WA 92FS on my Xmas list.

Aaah...that makes sense. Cheater! Let me know if the WA fits...but I'm not sure that I want to go to that much trouble.

DSC01039.jpg

Tinkle, shouldnt Chief (I believe thats him on the left) be looking to the right of his position, he came into a good position to get shot from a BG from that wall...that or whoever is starting to cover that area on the right needs to get there faster perhaps?

Im not sure if that was all glamour shooting, but if you were going to an entry, just a suggestion from the lovable Blarney... ;)

Tinkle, shouldnt Chief (I believe thats him on the left) be looking to the right of his position, he came into a good position to get shot from a BG from that wall...that or whoever is starting to cover that area on the right needs to get there faster perhaps? 

Im not sure if that was all glamour shooting, but if you were going to an entry, just a suggestion from the lovable Blarney... ;)

Should be shouldn't be....we were just taking photos and you're giving armchair advice.

But if you want to be pedantic, in my limited knowledge we did, without rehearsal, a textbook entry.

1. Point man hits the heavy side heading straight for his corner to turn in when he reaches it

2. No. 2 goes the opposite way, hugs his wall

3. 3 and 4 fill in

1 and 2 enter the room at practically the same instant if they are able to stack either side of the entry point, with 3 and 4 giving almost total domination of the room (if only the room was square eh?). Alas it wasn't, so after the second it took me to reach the interior door the room was clear.

Even if 1 and 2 had gone down we had 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 to back them up :P

Should be shouldn't be....we were just taking photos and you're giving armchair advice.

But if you want to be pedantic, in my limited knowledge we did, without rehearsal, a textbook entry.

1. Point man hits the heavy side heading straight for his corner to turn in when he reaches it

2. No. 2 goes the opposite way, hugs his wall

3. 3 and 4 fill in

1 and 2 enter the room at practically the same instant if they are able to stack either side of the entry point, with 3 and 4 giving almost total domination of the room (if only the room was square eh?).  Alas it wasn't, so after the second it took me to reach the interior door the room was clear.

Even if 1 and 2 had gone down we had 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and 10 to back them up :P

Nice pics, the entry wasn't bad, except the point does not go that deep into the room, I just got done learning this stuff for my upcoming deployment. Your right though the shape of that room makes it a difficult clear. And yeah Blarney likes to give alot of Armchair advice without alot of practical knowledge.