• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I ordered my ACS directly through Massif. I'm not sure if its possible for other to do so though. They may have only done it because of my .mil email. They even asked me if it fit right when they showed up and asked me to fill out some customer service reports...

Anyways I went by the local airsoft shop and the lady running the place tells me that since I came back from Iraq ACU has slowly eclipsed everything including multicam in number of purchases for pouches, vests and uniforms. :lol:

There are a few odd ACS available on eBay at the moment, aren't there? Price is steep, though. I don't think they're available from Massiff unless you have MIL ID.

I was lucky enough to get mine off an American guy at War & Peace last year - I guess it either 'slipped through a crack' in the supply system, or he bought it himself and then decided to sell it after his deployment or whatever.

I still reckon they're great shirts, though. If you have the chance of getting one, go for it.

Not noticed the smell but I'll have a whiff when I go home tomorrow and see what I can pick up on (sweat, most likely, ugh). Not looking forward to running it in an urban game in February now, though! :mellow:

I noticed two things on the Massif site:

1 - "Only available for members of the U.S. Military" - so there you have it

2 - No more ARMY STRONG logo, officially (screw press releases) - awesome, if not actually that big a deal

Finally posted pics of Ebaybanned's replica Massif ACU combat shirt. Sad to say its in urban digital and not ACU. I should have done a side-by-side shot. The material, stitching, pockets are good. The sizing is just right/bit iffy. I'm a medium/regular and their medium size is just right for me compared to real issue ACU which has a little bit of play. But that's how BDU's are when they come from HK/CN:

UrbandigitalACUshirt.jpg

@ Havoc: "Superstar..." (Quote from SNL skit)

Edited by Hispeed1

I'll be honest - the thought of hundreds of geeky overweight airsofters waddling around the safezone in ACSs (replica or not) is frankly terrifying... :unsure:

I'm not professing to having a ripped body either (or not being geeky), but damn people, at least keep your armour on over it, please. And if your man-boobs are being squeezed around the side of your armour, then you have bigger issues (literally) and you should probably find a different form of exercise. :P

Edited by HaVoC
KTcerberus-

Did Massif actually check if you were Army or was it just good enough to have a .mil address? I might try and order directly from them when I get back stateside.

I just contacted them with my Army email account and they shipped everything with no problems.

http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg285/TacticalAirsoftSupply/longroad009.jpg

This photo is from our last operation long road. Myself and Sgt Joker are going over instructions.

Looks great man. What brand SPR is that? And I love the paintjob!

Edited by {{RommelsElite}}Pz4