OTV Interceptor Deltoid Protection System

robmika

FS: OTV Interceptor Deltoid Protection System

I want to offer this the the group prior to putting it on Lightfighter and the other international boards.

This is a very hard to get set of Deltoid protection. It is mainly used for the OTV vest, but also works on the SPEAR BALCS, and should work on the CIRUS and other similar systems.

It is made up of 2x point blank shoulder/arm proecetion units, AND 2x point blank underarm proection units. The under arm units were made to address the issue of troops getting hit in the open space from the armpit to where the vest begins, much further down. Of course all the inserts are there.

The Arm protection has space to install your unit badge, and MOLLE webbing to attach pouches.

otvarm166fv.jpg

otvarm144tm.jpg

otvarm263xj.jpg

$350USD plus shipping... paypal but we will split the fee's so add 2%.

Shipping to europe would be anywhere from $20 and up depending on exactly where you are and surface vs air, etc.

If you need to see my feeback, I am listed on ebay under the same username @99.9% positive in over 800 transactions. To purchase email me at gearcq@shaw.ca

• 1 month later...
FS: OTV Interceptor Deltoid Protection System

I want to offer this the the group prior to putting it on Lightfighter and the other international boards.

This is a very hard to get set of Deltoid protection. It is mainly used for the OTV vest, but also works on the SPEAR BALCS, and should work on the CIRUS and other similar systems.

It is made up of 2x point blank shoulder/arm proecetion units, AND 2x point blank underarm proection units. The under arm units were made to address the issue of troops getting hit in the open space from the armpit to where the vest begins, much further down. Of course all the inserts are there.

The Arm protection has space to install your unit badge, and MOLLE webbing to attach pouches.

otvarm166fv.jpg

otvarm144tm.jpg

otvarm263xj.jpg

$350USD plus shipping... paypal but we will split the fee's so add 2%.

Shipping to europe would be anywhere from $20 and up depending on exactly where you are and surface vs air, etc.

If you need to see my feeback, I am listed on ebay under the same username @99.9% positive in over 800 transactions. To purchase email me at gearcq@shaw.ca

BUMP

Archived