German Bundeswehr Loadout

AdamLazzara

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can anyone tell me where to get flecktarn gear in the States? So far I have the following Flecky gear: flack vest, BDU pants and shirt, chest rig - all acquired off of Ebay.

But, I'm looking for a flecky boony, MICH cover, maybe an SAAV vest, belt with fanny pack/pouches, drop leg holster - and whatever else. Ebay only has so much stuff, and I'd prefer to buy it from somewhere in the States so I don't pay too much or wait too long for shipping.

Can anyone point me to a good site? I've searched and searched. Thanks in advance,

Can anyone tell me where to get flecktarn gear in the States? So far I have the following Flecky gear: flack vest, BDU pants and shirt, chest rig - all acquired off of Ebay.

But, I'm looking for a flecky boony, MICH cover, maybe an SAAV vest, belt with fanny pack/pouches, drop leg holster - and whatever else. Ebay only has so much stuff, and I'd prefer to buy it from somewhere in the States so I don't pay too much or wait too long for shipping.

Can anyone point me to a good site? I've searched and searched. Thanks in advance,

Though its not in the states, Flecktarn.co.uk ships extremly fast, I usually have my orders from them 3 days after they've shipped. You can also get all those things you listed from them.

Though its not in the states, Flecktarn.co.uk ships extremly fast, I usually have my orders from them 3 days after they've shipped. You can also get all those things you listed from them.

I might try that. Never ordered anything from overseas except from Hong Kong AS dealers, so I'm glad to hear that. Thanks!

ASMC

They have more selection then Flecktarn.co.uk, and are a little bit cheaper. I've had much better luck finding what I need there. The shipping time is slightly longer, about a week to two. They actually supply to the German Army, and they have access to more of the stranger things ie: German Army Insect hoods, German Sewing kits, etc... you get the idea.

ASMC

They have more selection then Flecktarn.co.uk, and are a little bit cheaper. I've had much better luck finding what I need there. The shipping time is slightly longer, about a week to two. They actually supply to the German Army, and they have access to more of the stranger things ie: German Army Insect hoods, German Sewing kits, etc...  you get the idea.

WHOA! they even sell flecktarn underwear!!! I'm sold. Time to crack out the credit card...

• 3 weeks later...
Hello guys.. New Pics from the "Airsoft Season Opening 2006":

man your team is intense! all that matching kit, I wish my team could go for something like that but they don't like buying stuff when they can use their issued stuff.

Nice pictures vtb, not 100% correct and after 37/10, but still better than a lot of guys i saw in the last weeks.

To prevent unnecessary spam, a picture of me, which is about 1/2 year old.

p1020157b6xe.jpg

Schönes Outfit, Boba - sehr stilecht mit der Uzi. Ist da evt. noch ein G3 irgendwann geplant? ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Nice outfit, Boba - very stylish with the uzi. Maybe you're planning a G3 for the future? ;)

The canteen isn´t carried tied to the belt. It remains inside the "buttpack". And your helmet misses a camo net ;) Helmets without net were only worn inside the barracks and for parades. "In field" the only way to carry the helmet without net is with a mud cover ;) And you need an "Atomkoffer" - the bag for the gasmask.

Archived