German Bundeswehr Loadout

AdamLazzara

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Kind of offtopic, but these pictures made me want to say something. I noticed a lot of people hold their weapon with their front hand holding the gun right at the mag well, is this correct way you should be holding a gun, because I know I always support the gun by holding the handguard, not the magwell. How would the military instruct you to hold it, or is it just what feels best. If not, thats so not milsim.

Is that a flak vest?

If so, could you give us some details about how you attached the pouches and stuff?

And if it isn't, then what is it?

It is standard body armour (rather than flak vest) made by mehler, used since kfor/sfor and only being phased out now by the idz stuff.

Kind of offtopic, but these pictures made me want to say something. I noticed a lot of people hold their weapon with their front hand holding the gun right at the mag well, is this correct way you should be holding a gun, because I know I always support the gun by holding the handguard, not the magwell. How would the military instruct you to hold it, or is it just what feels best. If not, thats so not milsim.

Wheres a trout when you need one?

The proper way to hold an AK is demonstrated here :D

182313894_4de158b33c_o.jpg

this technique has been used by Chuck Norris to down a Soviet chopper using only an AK.

Semi-correct. Instructors tell recruits to do so (mag), though I don't think anybody would do that on the battlefield.

I hold my M16 anyway that's comfortable and allows me to get my weapon "Guns and Eyeballs" faster, same applys for my Airsoft guns as well. And Ubar..nice loadout man. Love the Tropentarn. What kind of Commo gear is that?

Its almost complete.

This is what I have so far.

Issue Webbing

Gas Mask pouch

3 Utility pouches

1 Spade Pouch

Fleck Pants

Fleck Shirt

Fleck Flak Jacket

Fleck Rank Slide ( Pvt. of course with green ribbon)

Fleck Back pack

Fleck Bonie

Fleck Hat

Fleck Helemt cover

Fleck Shoulder covers

All i need is 2, double G36 pouches

1 Fleck Radio pouch

1 Fleck Medic pouch

and 1 Flash light holder...and ill be good

:o

Me547.jpg

Me544.jpg

Me540.jpg

Me537.jpg

QUIZ!

If anyone can identify what the green string on the shoulder boards mean, they'll get a free bag of BB's

Jaeger/Gebirgsjaeger?

Or possibly Panzergrenadier.

If it doesn't indicate unit type, then I would dare-say that it probably indicates veteran or newb status. Given the proximity to the rank slide, it could also mean 'temporary' or 'brevet', indicative of a field promotion.

Yeah, it shows that they are part of the para troopers, Certain colors mean certain branches of the armed service.

I dont remeber all the colors and meaning for example

(Keep in mind what im about to mention isnt fact)

White: Regular soldier

Yellow: Recon

Black: special Forces

Green: Paratrooper

Pink: Panzer

Red: Airforce

Archived