selling 2 pistols

sirrith

well, seeing as i dont use either of them, and they're just taking up space, the best thing for me to do is sell them :P

both of the pistols are in great condition, the mauser has had less than 200 shots put through it, and the glock has had around 1000 (less than 200 on full auto).

the G18C comes with a metal outer barrel, and if you want, you can buy the metal slide with white trades for a bit extra (the slide has never been used, i bought it, but couldnt be bothered to install it). both semi and full auto work perfectly, no scratch marks on the gun, some slight marks on the magazine from loading.

the m712 mauser hand cannon is full metal, no trades, with faux wood grips, singl/double action trigger, no marks whatsoever, perfect condition. very nice piece, good wallhanger, or skirmish piece if you do WWII reinactments.

pics provided on request

asking price for the g18c: $50, original price-$80

metal slide for g18c: $50, original price-$75

asking price for m712: $70, original price-$100

NOTE: if you buy both the g18c and the slide, the price will be $90 instead of $100

buyer pays shipping, paypal is preferred.

please feel free to pm me, or send me an email at: sgmaster@gmail.com if you have any questions :)

I know you said it doesnt have trades, what i meant to say was kwa in exchange for having no trades the slide isnt supposed to be metal on the stock glock. Because if you have a tradeless plastic kwa versus a plastic ksc with trades, people would buy the ksc. What I'm saying is that from what I read when you open the box of a stock kwa glock its "supposed" to have a tradeless metal slide and barrel already installed. At this is what I read was the difference between KWA and KSC, in short:

KWA = metal slide and barrel with no trades

KSC = plastic slide and barrel with trades

Is this not true?

Thats why I thought it was weird your slide has no trades and is not metal

I was just wondering what the explanation for that unless what I read about the difference between kwa and ksc is wrong.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived