Multiple loadouts?

LoneWolf

How many loadouts do you have?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. How many loadouts do you have?

• More than 5

How do you people justify having more than one loadout? Do you even use it? How many do you have?

I'm going to soon complete my FAST loadout, now I have the bug for a PMC loadout, and if I join Solo's team, I would need a third (82AA).

Cheers,

Mike

:cookiemonster:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

errr i have something along the lines of 13 loadouts,

old soviet

old soviet with launcher

new russian

us general squady

us support gunner (m60)

2 different shotgun rigs

soviet and russian sniper (thats 2)

german modern

spec forces (g36)

swat/seals

brit w m16

and there is probably some ive forgoten about

how do i justify it. like to play as the force i am suposed to be gaming as eg if im a german i want to be in german gear etc etc.

I have a set up to go with my MARPAT's with Coyote gear, The first real "Loadout" I decided to make was A supprt gunners load out. I have begun 2 other loadouts one is a Marine Recon loadout and a German Para loadout. Both are going to take awhile though sadly. I have been bitten by the bug....damn airsoft..lol.

My loadouts:

Ghost Recon Woodland - RAV woodland with all woodland gear + M249 (or some assault rifle or hopefully the VFC M60E4)

Ghost Recon Marksman (based off of Alicia Diaz due to same vest) - incomplete, awaiting an M14 DMR or EBR + SPEAR vest

Future Loadouts:

PMC/On-the-Go: I wanted this loadout so that the clothing could be passed off as everyday clothing, so I could just throw on a vest, take the leg drop holsters and knee pads out of the pouches on it, and take the AEG in the car along for a game whenever I'm not at home or whenever the bug suddenly catches me and I don't have time to grab the full GR loadout - still deciding whether I want a second radio for this...

Marine Force Recon - basically the RAV + woodland Drop Legs with modded MARPAT uniform...if it doesn't cost too much, and if I can get patches made

Navy SEAL - same as above, out of respect for my uncle who was a Navy SEAL fan - due to being rescued by one (frogmen?) during the exodus from Saigon

Multicam - something that could appear in the future for me, basically useful if I want to go to big games, eliminates the hassle of getting urban or desert loadouts - and if the Armor Chassis can get into my hands soon enough.

Marine Hazardous Environment Combat Unit - wild thought from HL Opposing Force - a spray painted Flak Jacket or SPEAR Vest with Urban MARPAT + Woodland MARPAT Helmet Cover + black kneepads + MOLLE LBV + M40 Gas Mask + some sort of radio headset...

so yeah. basically, the loadouts come from the gun or for needs...our out of tribute to family and friends, with the lone exception.

Heh...

I have about 3 loadouts that I like to use, but they be a changing soon:

1) 4th Marine Expeditionary Brigade (Special Operations Capable)

-MARPAT Woodland

-OD Eagle Industries RAV

-Lots of OD pouches

-Throat mic/radio

-Bates Lites

-SOPMOD M4A1 (CA M15A4 RIS) or M21 DMR

2) 1990's Cold Warrior

-US Woodland

-OD ALICE gear (2 magazine pouches, 2 canteens, buttpack)

-LC-2 ALICE ruck

-PASGT helmet w/ Woodland cover

-SOPMOD M4A1...I know, I know, I should have an M16A2...I'm working on it!

3) PMC

-Columbia cargo trousers

-collared shirt

-OD EI RAV

-lots of attachments...

-LR300...which is going away, to be replaced by my SOPMOD M4A1

I used to have a semi-british army deal with a Webtex chest rig and DPM, but someone stole away my Academy L85A2...

I also have a VSR11 and UTG MP5N...I'm working on loadouts for those...I'll probably do Marine Scout Sniper with the VSR (it looks enough like an M24/M40A1 to pass cursory inspection), and possibly the MP5N with the PMC...but whatever.

i dont actually have any genuine loadouts the closest is when i wear my alice webbing with my tigerstripes but seeing as its not nam era alice and not nam pattern tigerstipe it doesnt look genuine. my other "loadout" is marpat camo with my alice webbing again. i have been meaning to do a 90's woodland delta loadout (the bhd thing is so over rated) as it should be pretty easy as all i'd need is a set of us woodland bdu's and ranger body armour.

Well I´ve some general loadouts like

DPM RM (general Loadout)

AUSCAM (in Summer)

Flecktarn (in Winter depending on the Forrest)

ARPAT ( mostly for CQB)

SPLINTERTARN (alternative CQB is great if we play in some old bunkers)

And I usualy use and combine the gear and cammo that works best for the inviroment to match for the place we´re playing.

I have two, possibly four...

Woodland USAF M.Sgt SF with TLBV-88.

Tricolor USAF M.Sgt SF with ALICE webbing.

Woodland & Tricolor jackets with Contact! LARP unit patches and in game earnt rank of Major (been playing a long time) using the TLBV-88 rig.

At some point, but not before the VCR Bill (as all my spare money is going on guns) I will get a set of Russian BDUs, either Flora or Kamysh, and LBV to match.

I also fancy getting a modern US kit, either a MARPAT or ACUPAT with appropriate webbing.

Needless to say I have guns to match.

I have 3 load outs that do all see their fair bit of use.

1. Multicam Load out for myself, becuase i just love the stuff and swear by it.

2. MARPAT, My teams colours that we wear on more offical games. Or when ever I feel like i want a bit of a change from my multicam.

3. And my CQB (kinda SAS style) kit. This one see's the least action out of all my kits. But when i go charging into a room i want to look the biz.

I"m still not 100% happy with any of my load outs. I want to get extra bits for all of them. I just see it as a process of building them all up.

I have one 90% complete german loadout, just need the G36k and I'm good to go for that one.

Also when I get a phone call from the ole' recruitment office I'll have one of the most realistic Canadian Forces loadouts this board has ever seen :D

:rofl:

I have 2:

• USAF Pararescue:

In various guises. With or without body armour, with different vests (MESA or LBV-88), and with a pack or without. Woodland or Tricolour. It changes all the time.

• US Army SF Direct Action:

Building this at the moment, and just waiting on my Eagle CIRAS (may even come tomorrow! :D). Woodland or ACU (still need the ACU) with OD gear over the top.

I have different loadouts for different games in different environments. Eventually the DA will be entirely MOUT and the PJ for entirely greenside stuff.

:rofl:

I have 2:

• USAF Pararescue:

In various guises. With or without body armour, with different vests (MESA or LBV-88), and with a pack or without. Woodland or Tricolour. It changes all the time.

• US Army SF Direct Action:

Building this at the moment, and just waiting on my Eagle CIRAS (may even come tomorrow! :D). Woodland or ACU (still need the ACU) with OD gear over the top.

I have different loadouts for different games in different environments. Eventually the DA will be entirely MOUT and the PJ for entirely greenside stuff.

forget the DA SF, go Ghost Recon like me (I'll look a bit like wasted_youf when I'm finished...) :D:P

Archived