• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one might be usefull - Ive a fetish for lasers - would be nice to see them.

EDIT

At the risk of looking like a twat posting in a soon to be closed thread :D I`ll post a couple laser pics - one green the other star dual.

I got 3 laser for glocks coming this week - some interesting ones.

06b478bf.jpg

f4c9a092.jpg

Edited by donnie
  • 5 months later...

I like what no mercy did, he took pics of the laser pointing at something. I wanna see more of that kind of thing.

I've always wanted to see what it looks like to look down a zoom in scope and have the crosshairs be lined up with some kind of powerful laser. That'd sure as hell cause a scare effect.

Here is my lazer.

Imma chargin it right now.

Oops here it comes!

SHOOP DA WOOP!

firinmahlazer.jpg

(I'm so terribly sorry, guys, this thread needed it. :unsure: Mods, delete this one if you don't want it here.)

Edited by TheKurodaVagrant
Titleist, that has to be the most badass laser ever, it fits perfectly

Thanks man, the range on it is...ummm...insane.

poorieuser, why does it always come back to people wanting to rob me?

Seriously...it's cool, but i have a real 226 and a real m1a waiting for your sorry *albatross* to try to rob me.

Thanks man, the range on it is...ummm...insane.

poorieuser, why does it always come back to people wanting to rob me?

Seriously...it's cool, but i have a real 226 and a real m1a waiting for your sorry *albatross* to try to rob me.

I expect full color nicely composed pictures of the consequences of an airsofter trying to rob your home. :D

Knowing you, you probably have airsoft guns around the house to bait the robbers.

and secret compartments stashed with real steel for home defense.

You don't happenn to have a man-made cavern leading from your bedroom to your bath room, where you hire Vin Diesel to stalk you and you fight him to rescue the princess. Right?

lol, I keep UHC springers in plain view to bait robbers. Then I blast them, steal their wallets, and feed off them like a vampire.

If that fails I hire Vin Diesel to live his life a quarter mile at a time...

lol, a nicely composed photo story would be awesome to do, I need airsoft volunteers now. SCHNELL!

my star s-lap (OTAL)

pardon the stupid positioning but i dont have photos of it atm with it much nearer the front sight.

did anyone else i.e. shao or titleist find that the lever mount is very loose. ive wedged a thick piece of string in the and it is no longer wobbly. i like the thing but was disappointed by the poor quality mount.

maybe i was just unlucky and got a dodgy one.

cheers

chris