• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drat!

I thought the mags looked wrong.  NM!

Ive posted this before under Glocks but heres my entry to the laser thread:

Whats the only thing better than an LS4 laser?

*Snip*

2 LS4 lasers!

Ahhh It burns. :flamed:

I find your signature very fitting now. :P

Edited by poorieuser
Let me guess... You just stun the opponents by blinding them with your tactical christmas tree. And then you pop a BB on their forehead and they fall over. Right ?

:P

I'd imagine No BB is required. I want a picture of holster it goes in like that.

lool guzzihero, sticklebrick deluxe ! :P

any of you guys noticed that star has released a AN/peq deal with working laser? STAR peq

in a mad attempt at finally finishing my SR16 (crane stock in the mail finally :) )and i want a better laser then 5$ one i have on it now :) i like something infront of my reddot like a peq box, but i'm quite putt off by the fact you have to rotate the laser to turn it on, that can't be practical whe yo'r storming a room :unsure:

are there any peq boxes out there that are as good looking as this? with a pressure switch? somewhere in the same pricerange aswell :) i liked the vital2, but the 150$ pricetag.. :unsure:

Why oh why did my Dad part with his AK? Oh thats right so he could get a PPSH41...

Does anyone have pictures of the Scorpion lasers like this one?

my uncle still has the AK he used in 'Nam

he was with the VC(250 confirmed kills, lol he got some kind of award for "killing the american devils" yea the vietnamese communists are wierd)

right, i gave in and got the star box :P

have to say i wasn't really impressed by the packaging...

DSC00011sm.JPG

however, the box itself looks pritty good itself

DSC00012sm.JPG

the laser is really bright and seems to go pritty far in the dark

DSC00014sm.JPG

DSC00015sm.JPG

offcourse, the only thing i have to compare it with i a TM an peq2 and CA larger TM knock off :P

i'll try to take some better pics tomorrow, when i have a little more natural light (only got a cameraphone atm)