Ever accidentally gone to www.arniesairsoft.com?

Zero_DgZ

Yes I've been to the Biblical site and yes this has been said before somewhere. I always use hotkeys such as Ctrl+Enter for .com, Shift+Enter for .net, and Ctrl+Shift+Enter for .org. I sometimes forget that Arnies is .co.uk and click Ctrl+Enter and I run into that site.

This just goes to prove the mass biblical conspiracy to mass convert international airsofters in bible thumping eccentric zealots, that and PI is yummy, not some nonsensical number used to calculate rubbish.

yeah, does anyone actually use IE anymore?

*slowly raises hand*

I do

I've made Arnies my home, so whenever i open up IE, it goes straight to Arnies. What, it's the site i spend the most time on!!

Am i sad? NO!!! Well, yes, but that's besides the point.

*slowly raises hand*

I do

I've made Arnies my home, so whenever i open up IE, it goes straight to Arnies. What, it's the site i spend the most time on!!

it most definately is not besides the point, enough balderdash and obsequious nicities, admit your vice you blundering fiend of all things airsoft, birttish, and tasty, how those three things managed to get into one sentence is completely beyond most one less unfathomable and eronious imagination, bringing forth the question of why in fact you waste away here instead of going out an shooting people like propper lads.

it most definately is not besides the point, enough balderdash and obsequious nicities, admit your vice you blundering fiend of all things airsoft, birttish, and tasty, how those three things managed to get into one sentence is completely beyond most one less unfathomable and eronious imagination, bringing forth the question of why in fact you waste away here instead of going out an shooting people like propper lads.

:huh:

Yes

*slowly raises hand*

I do

You must now go to arniesairsoft.com and confess your sins. Only then will you walk with Him in the kingdom of heaven.

I feel so dirty saying that .

Archived