H&K G11

Outlaw of Torn

he could probally add some gear and that but what id do is actually synchronise it so i f he adjust one it adjust all symulatianusly btw warthog thats probally the smartest idea to go about the burst fire and oh yeh psag! i think some one its talking out of their buttocks is TOKYO MAURI have done TWO whole models of the burst fire and they BLEW UP i don't hink its goining to be THAT easy!!

Tokyo Marui arent exactly engineering masterminds, theres more (and better) ways to go about it.

Could'nt you have the bottom barrel slightly longer than the top two? making it level?

barrel

---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------__GBX2 (side by side)

barrel

---------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------__3rd GB_

Not accurate i know but it kind of explains what i mean

If that makes any sense :blink::D

*AL*

..........OMG.......ummmmm.

Well, i didn't really expect it to be that difficult. Maby I should just get a G36C, vacuum form a load of plastic into the right shape, stick the G36 inside it and increase the barrel length. The mag would be in the wrong place, but that means there is less chance of me screwing something up permantly.

Shame, it would be cool to have a realisticly working G11, but I don't wanna butcher a P90 and a G36.

If anyone has any good ideas, PM me (I don't want 100 messages about how you hate the G11!)

Thanks, Torn

I might get another TB barrel that is longer for the third g/b, or I might just mount it in front and hack it off.

I wanted them all to have the exact same parts so the performance could be matched.

I would hate to have a gun where 1/3 of the bbs go crazy/wild before the rest (or even drop off at a shorter range).

I thought about the shotgun barrels, but I didn't want to worry about how I was going to feed the bbs. I figure by keeping the interals as much the same as possible, there is less chances for something to go wrong.

As far as the salvo thing goes, I like the idea of 3 bbs going down range virtually simultaneously.

Even cooler is when it fires full auto, then it will be more like a full auto shotgun (like the CAWS).

The G11 SMG wasn't supposed to have the salvo burst function, or a rate of fire that fast, but just to use the same caseless ammunition as the G11. As for the G11's salvo burst, the point was to have great accuracy in semi automatic, of course this won't really be replicated in airsoft as airsoft guns aren't all that accurate anyway.

Don't you also need 3 batteries to power the system or are you going to wire it all together. And I suppose you have to keep it all full auto only as you'd have to adjust the fire selectors on each gearbox seperately.

You're right about the G11 LMG. . . I guess I am taking some creative licence here. If they were to bring the project up to speed, maybe these innovations (higher ROF, burst feature for the LMG, etc) would have been worked out.

I do plan on having 3 batteries. I have 3, 3000 Mah NiMh batteries right now.

I shouldn't have to worry about the 'full auto only' because the Ver 6 gearbox fires semi at a partial pull of the trigger and full auto when pulled all the way back.

And - NO - I didn't get a chance to work on the project over the holiday. I hate being so busy.

Archived