Sci-fi/Futurstic loadouts

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

someone needs a Master Chief suit, i remeber seeing one along time ago,

Not stargate loadouts? IM going to be puttign oen together thsi fall, nice star wars stuff, used to realy be into that stuff, still like when i was 10, no ofense meant in any way i still love the movies and they rock, i just got into other stuff,

@uscmCorps: thats freakin awsome, did u make it urself or did you buy the stuff?

It's assembled and painted by me, but the armor is made from super thick fiberglass (between 7mm and 10mm thick) and is a recast from one of the screen-used Dietrich USCM suits from the movie. It doesn't get anymore accurate than that... well... unless you get one made out of aluminum by the original armorers... and I don't have US$5,000+ to spend on that. <_<

The helmet's camera is functional (as in it sends out a color NTSC signal wirelessly) and the microphone and headset is also functional (transmits and receives radio signals). The whole helmet is a fully integrated piece with no loose wires or anything to worry about. Basically what the movie alluded to it being able to do. :)

If people are interested, they can PM me and I'll redirect them to a place that sells screen used fiberglass suits similar to mine (and they come in two sizes: medium and large!). It's the best stuff out there ;)

Does look pretty cool, even if you do tighten the bottom of your combat jacket like a cadet :P.

EDIT: Are boots digitally cammed?!

Dude ,you do really how long those compat smocks are if you don't blouse them ?

anyway all smocks should be bloused if you don't want ###### working its way into your smock ;)

Kerberos - I will take some close-up pics for you tomorrow but I have a couple for now that I will put on the end of this post !

The pattern is still in stock at the retailer I gave you the details for mate !

Pics taken more of the M14 paint work than the pattern of the smock but it will give you an idea untill i take better ones

Image153.jpg

Image146.jpg

Image154.jpg

Image155.jpg

Archived