Sci-fi/Futurstic loadouts

I currently have £0.00 in my student account and £0.69 in my Card-Plus account. Add to that the £12 in change i have in my pocket, and that's my total fortun at the mo :(

Hence *shameless plug* why i'm selling this PSP i have procured. There's a link in my sig if you'd like to check it out */shameless plug*

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Am i the only person who thinks the XM-8 looks alright.......?

And who's Commandoboy? I just read your sig, Ghost  :fear:

A very silly user that created I think 6 duplicate accounts, got banned with each one, created a 7th and was very open about wanting to change his ways so he was let back in on sufferance.

http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...topic=30560&hl= for the full story.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have a Umbrella loadout that they would like to show? I'm working on one using my Woodland BDU and various other bits and pieces, and I would love to see what a finished product would look like so I could gather a bit of direction with the project.

*Hopes Umbrella loadout is considered 'Futuristic' :unsure:

Standard issue for the USCM is a 9mm 1911 style weapon (hence Vasquez) having one, the VP70 was generally issued to officers, but was also offered to other troops as an alternative (Frost).

All via the Colonial Marine's Technical Manual :D.

Actually James Cameran picked the VP70 because it looked cool... heh.

Me= Aliens Freak... hehe.

Archived