Tokyo Marui's first Overseas Representation

KWP

Greetings,

We all know TM's poor customer relationship with Non-Japanese speakers, but this here really topps everything I've seen so far:

It seems Marui with their outstandingly un-ambitious overseas marketing for Non-Japanese speakers have managed to open their first overseas representation in Hong Kong without even anybody knowing it - what kinda idiots.

I got there just by accident today after I visited SupremeCo in the same building and unfortunately they were closed already. I will try my luck tomorrow and hope to meet a staff to get more infos and photos.

8f18f1f2.jpg

Yay, HK is a bridge to the West, and I live in the West! Yay! Perhaps this reflects the "new" TM we've seen with the rapid release of the MP7, and the ambitious number of new stuff they've been coming out with, like AEPs and MAEGs. Perhaps CA/ICS/G&G/STAR etc pressure was starting to make a dent in their sales numbers.

APRIL FOOL :)

There's no obscure TM rep here in HK and I also didn't here them planning one.

I hope everybody enjoys the joke as much as I do and nobody is too disappointed.

I would also love to see TM improving there overseas PR - let's hope.

Happy shooting,

=KWP=

April 1st was yesterday..?

Well, you must live in either Japan or in the middle of the huge Pacific Ocean,

because it's 11.30pm here in Hong Kong right now and still the 1st April.

Hey, no hard feelings right :) - it was meant to be fun and just another April Fools Joke.

Apologies to all others if you put too much hope into that story. Enjoy.

Archived