How To Get Women...

Blinkme323

If you followed my last thread, you would have seen that I went from a shy and reserved kid who doesn't have a GF to a complete ladies man in the course of about a month. I mean now, I can literally pick up any girl I see within minutes. I have gotten a lot of pm's asking my "secret". Some guys think it is phermones, lmao.

Well, the Arnie's community is mostly comprised of single men, so I decided to just share my methods here. Bear with me though, there is a lot of information to give. I'll try to keep this post updated and my thread clean. I ask that you do not flame unless you are willing to read the whole post, avoid asking the same questions I already answered in this post, and don't flood my pm box.

Trust me on this one; do not tell your friends about these tips. You'll be one of the few people who are good around women, so you don't want to let this get out. Do not show them this thread. It is a privledge, not a right.

Before I start, I want to inform you on something. This guide is focused on getting women who are at least an 8.5 or better. Most of these techniques will not work on girls that are just "cute". From my experiences, girls in the 9-9.5 range respond best to this stuff.

I guess the first rule of thumb, as with most things, is to be confident. This is fairly obvious, so you shouldn't have any trouble. Just remember, no girl is out of your league unless you think she is. You need to elevate your confidence to extremely high levels.

I know some of you might be thinking that you can't land a girl that is a 9, but you have to get that out of your head. I guarantee you that you will be able to get just about any girl you want if you can perfect these techniques (easy) and are decent looking.

While looks my get a girl interested in you, they will not carry you. I'd rate myself around an 8.5, but physical appearance is rarely a factor unless you are absolutely hideous. Just keep up on hygiene basically. Make sure your teeth are white, wear nice clothes, shower daily, etc. Try to work out if you can and get your haircut around every 3 weeks. I find that women like shorter hair and shaved facial hair, but it's up to you. Don't worry about what they think.

Now onto the meat of the tips. For most of you, these will go against your basic instincts. The thing you have to realize is that you can't be intimidated by women. I laugh everytime I think about how I used to be scared to ask a girl out. A little bit of confidence goes a long way. You don't need to brag or anything. Just play it cool.

When you approach a girl, don't used a canned opener or try to flirt with her too much. Hot girls are used to chumps hitting on them all day. Just treat her like she is a friend. If she sees that you aren't too interested in her, you'll try to chase you a little bit. Its more fun to chase then it is to date a pushover.

I know it can be hard for guys to approach random girls, or even ones they know. I usually just make eye contact with them first from about 15ft away. If they look back (which they most likely will), don't look away. Maintain eye contact and give her a smile. As soon as she smiles back (once again, they almost always will), walk up to her. You don't have to say anything genious. A simple, "Hey, what's up." will do. Try to crack a joke about something if you can, but don't force it. Here is one I pulled last week:

Me: So I see you shop at Abercombrie and Fitch

Her: Yup, all the time.

Me: I actually used to model for them for a while.

Her: Really? (showing interest)

Me: Yeah, that's me on the front of the bag.

Her: (Checks it out, then laughs)

Me: Aww, I swear I was on there yesterday.

Her: I am sure (smirking)

The biggest tip I can give is to never compliment her. If she is hot, most guys will hit on her non stop. You don't need to inflate her ego anymore. In fact, take negative hits if you can. Make fun of her for going tanning (works really well) or act all worried and then say a strand of her hair is out of place. If you get her laughing, she's pretty much yours already.

Make sure you keep you voice strong while talking calmly. Don't sweat it. Most girls are actually pretty nice and respect you for having the nerve to just approach them. I have never been blown off before. If a girl does this, she isn't worth your time anyway.

Following with the other tip, don't buy her anything either. If you go out to lunch on a date, have her pay half. Every guy I know pays for all of the girl's stuff. This is the biggest mistake you can make. Would you pay for your buddy to eat with you? Didn't think so. My brother still has to learn this one. He bought this girl a dozen roses on Valentine's Day after seeing her for a week. She ended up "just wanting to be friends" and screwed him out of cash only.

It really boils down to just being a man. Don't agree with everything she says. Do you really want to her about what her best friend said to some guy? If she asks for a small favor, you can do it for her sometimes, but don't always go along. For example, if she asks you to hold her bag while she fixes her hair, say something like, "Would you also like some wine and crackers?" in a sarcastic voice. Or even better, say "Do I look like (insert chump's name here)."

Unless you are absolutely in love with the girl, don't be afraid to associate with other girls. It should be rare that you are seeing less than 3 girls at a time. You can even joke with her about it. When a girl called me asking why I didn't stop over one night, I said "Sorry, it's just hard to juggle school, work, you, and my other girl friends." She might even be more attracted since there will be a "buzz" about you and she'll want to chasey you. This is especially easy in high school. If a popular girl gets ignored for a little bit, she'll be all over you. I had one

There are exceptions when you should compliment a girl though. If you go to the prom or something and she is really excited about, you have to compliment her. Just shake your head in disbelief and say something like "You look awesome." Speak what you are feeling. As always, you can never plan what to say. Your convo will never go the way you plan it. Btw. she'll also really appreciate it when you tell her how amazing she is because you almost never hit on her.

Women are attracted to guys who are perceived to be busy. Never call a girl more than 3 times a week and make sure she calls you at least twice as much as you call her. Keep the phone conversations short. Just say that you have to leave once it is about 5 minutes in. Be very vague, they love the mystery behind it.

Make sure that you never ask a girl for her phone number or ask her on a date. Your goal is to make her offer it to you. Psychologically, she'll feel more attracted to you if she gives you her phone number without you even asking. The line I use most of the time is this, "Well (name), you seem like a lot of fun to be around, we should hang out sometime." If you are feeling cocky, you can even replace the last part with, "... you should hang out with me some time."

9/10 times, she'll give you her number right after that. If she just says yeah without giving you her number and you really like her, you can try this but it is risky. "How do you want to get in touch then. I mean I am seeing your mom (or sister) Thursday night if you want to tag along." Voice tone is important here.

On the phone, use a similar technique. Imply that you are going somewhere and that she should join you. If she says no (unlikely), you are showing her that you would still go there anyway. Don't ever ask her to go out on a date unless the relationship has been steady for a few months. If you want, you can ask her what her schedule is like during the week so she can't really turn you down since you know she is free that day. Also, never call on a Friday or Saturday because she will most likely have plans to go out already.

I'll stop here in attempt to keep this post as focused as possible. I just wasted 40 minutes on it, so I hope you guys put it to good use. Read it, let it digest, and try to snatch some girls over the weekend. There's millions out there, so start practicing now. I bet that you can get the # of at least one 8.5-9 if you try it. I am sure there will be some questions, so I'll expand on the subject in my replies. Good luck guys. Pretty soon, you'll be a pro at it. There is nothing like winning a bet with your friend to hook up with a hot girl and get her number within 5 minutes.

Cliff notes: Go pimp it

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this sounds all pretty true to me through my experiences.. im gunna give this a go, especially since i just gained the status of being single again... lol, and i complimented my ex loads and baught her stuff... she was probably a 9... ah well... holidays now, i see light at the end of the tunnel! :D

I have never been blown off before. If a girl does this, she isn't worth your time anyway.

This doesn't even need a witty comment.

If you get her laughing, she's pretty much yours already.

That's weird. I get on great with a girl who i make laugh all the time, yet because of this she sees me as a friend. Because of this i've noticed a flaw in your logic and so written my own rules of dating:

-Girls don't like being complimented. They hear it all the time, so don't. However insults.....

-Don't try and make her laugh, make her cry instead. Girls love this.

-You should never sacrifice your own values for a girl. If she's boring, don't pretend to be interested, just make loud belching noises.

-Don't be worried about telling a girl that you airsoft. Afterall what could be more manly than spending a day away with the lads, dressing up and playing with each other in the woods?

Follow those if you wish, but take note that i'm single.

As much as i mock dude, im copying and pasting those tips furiously.

I may give this a try over the weekend. Theres a girl i like who works in a health shop in town - which implies that shes over 16, so all's good there. Thing is, if i keep buying packets of "bassetts easy chew multi vitamin tablets" i fear that she'll lose interest.

She works on the till, so when she asks "would you like anything else with that?" would it be too cheeky to say: "email and mobile number?"

I may give this a try over the weekend. Theres a girl i like who works in a health shop in town - which implies that shes over 16, so all's good there. Thing is, if i keep buying packets of "bassetts easy chew multi vitamin tablets" i fear that she'll lose interest.

She works on the till, so when she asks "would you like anything else with that?" would it be too cheeky to say: "email and mobile number?"

Hmm, cheeky, but maybe not too cheeky.

how about, "it depends, when do you get off today?"

Good luck sunshine!

Easiest ways to speak to girls? Get a photography job for a club or something, thats what I have done and get to speak to anyone in a club that I want too. Greatest thing is, because you are actaully working you can take the photo, chat abit then walk away and then go back again later in the night, showing the girl interest.

Works for me at least.

*cough* Your Night Out *cough*

¬_¬

Most people know what I look like

I wouldn't try that if I were you. Just be a little creative and make small talk. I mean come on, she works in a health shop. That is a gold mine for teasing her.

Archived