How To Get Women...

Blinkme323

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

love those rules.. but... any girl over a 7.5 ( although i agree with sledge, numbering them is bad form) is in general such high maintenance shes not worth it..

oh, and seeing as i spent 2004 slagging my way round the country for fun ( its a good way to deal with being dumped) i find the best way to get laid is get your bits peirced... 9 out of the last 10 girls i had did it cos they had never had a peirced guy and wanted to know what it was like.

Oh shut it you <_<

Imagen if Havoc married that women, then brag on to every body about his "hot girlfriend"

And then, when he marries her, the wedding night, Havoc pulls up her skirt and finds a master staff.....

(She has her legs crossed for a reason, to cover up her sectret ;) )

i find the best way to get laid is get your bits peirced... 9 out of the last 10 girls i had did it cos they had never had a peirced guy and wanted to know what it was like.

I have NEVER needed to get laid THAT badly.

Blink, I laughed my *albatross* down that entire thread. I have never EVER needed to follow a single one of those rules, and honestly they wouldn't help. I refuse to be an *beep* to increase my list of sexual partners - it's just a principle of mine called common courtesy.

If you wanna nail a girl that is worth being an *beep* to, chances are she's not worth nailing.

Your numbering system is WRONG...

Talk to them first and then give them a number...

Much more fun :P and you could try and ask how much she would give herself :D.

Last time i did that it was, don't know the word for it...

She gave herself a 2 and she was beautiful and very friendly.

Grtz Michaël

Confidence is the key. Not arrogance or cockiness, just confidence. The key to confidence is knowing yourself. If you know yourself, you'll find it easier to get to "know" others - in the Biblical sense, eh? Nudge nudge, say no more.

As I recall, I only ever asked about 3 girls out, and that was when I was about 15 (we had TV then, but it was black and white. Well it was in my bedroom anyway). It just felt weird. I prefered the flirting approach rather than the out-of-the-blue request.

For some reason, I found T-shirts to be great for pulling too. I used to have a Vic Reeves one that worked like a charm. I've still got it somewhere, but it's a bit too threadbare to wear anymore.

But if it catches, and *rrriiiipppp*...

Yeah.

Errr.

ok.. 2 points...

1. what would it catch on? what scary girls do you sleep with that have hooky grabby things secreted in their bits or beds....

and..

2. rip it out? this isnt like an eyebrow ring or nose stud.. its an 8mm thick stainless steel tempered ring, that goes right through... the only way you could rip it out would be to grab it with a pair of pliers, put your foot on my stomach and pull like you trying to get lance jackass off your mum.

Archived