How To Get Women...

Blinkme323

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agressive ranting

I wouldn't say it so violently, but to an extent I have to agree. I have to tell you, blinkmewhateverthenumber, that your techniques wouldn't work on me. The chat up line bit really, really wouldn't impress me. And I have enough experience with putting down guys who attempt to chat me up I could probably make you cry ;)

To return to the original post: you said something about ' following your last thread'. From what I can see, your last threads have been about either airsoft or Angels and Airwaves, so either blink182 spin off bands help you pick up chicks or the thread is hiding somewhere.

I wouldn't say it so violently, but to an extent I have to agree. I have to tell you, blinkmewhateverthenumber, that your techniques wouldn't work on me. The chat up line bit really, really wouldn't impress me. And I have enough experience with putting down guys who attempt to chat me up I could probably make you cry ;)

To return to the original post: you said something about ' following your last thread'. From what I can see, your last threads have been about either airsoft or Angels and Airwaves, so either blink182 spin off bands help you pick up chicks or the thread is hiding somewhere.

i wouldnt attempt chatting any random girl up (im so fragile....>.<)

i'd only chat to work colleges or friends of friends tis less akward that way =I

It's a tool (pardon the pun), and only useful for two things. If I can make it do one of those things better (without degrading it's performance in it's other function), why not?

its relatively painless, does lovely things for the ladies, and doesnt affect your tools secondary abilites at all...

except that you have to pee into a pint glass for a few days after you get it done...

I really don't know what's up with the piercing stuff...

IMO I don't want to wake up everyday knowing that some part of my body is being SKEWERED by some metal object.

nah mate.. they onyl skewer you once.. after it heals your left with shiny goodness.. plus you jingle when you walk....

ummm...let's see - there's something not organic and def not human that's stuck on you. No, wait, sticking out of you.

to me...piercings are like fricking tumors. and I don't want to feel like some part of my body is being turned into a mini shiskabob.

and yes I do worry if someone got yanked...

You wouldn't, Female peircings are not actually directly on there Vaginal enterance, it's on the clit generally and wouldnt generly not come in contact with the penis enough to make it get caught,

I wouldn't get my genitles done but thats my personaly preference, I guess its everybodies choice.

cheers for that helfire! thats just what i really wanted to hear!.. or not...

i have to agree... the prospect of puttting a lump of metal through my dongle, or indeed my goolies has never really appealed to moi... but im not gunna start saying 'oi! you! dont whack a bit of metal through your rabbit stick!' so if you wanna do it, great! :D

edit: and hellfire, the 'tool' has to come out at some point, it could still get caught... :P

You wouldn't, Female peircings are not actually directly on there Vaginal enterance, it's on the clit generally and wouldnt generly not come in contact with the penis enough to make it get caught,

I wouldn't get my genitles done but thats my personaly preference, I guess its everybodies choice.

wtf

I really don't know what's up with the piercing stuff...

IMO I don't want to wake up everyday knowing that some part of my body is being SKEWERED by some metal object.

ummm...let's see - there's something not organic and def not human that's stuck on you.  No, wait, sticking out of you.

Well that's fair enough, but I actually quite like the idea. I loved the whole process of being pierced and would quite like to get a few more done.

Usually i just stammer and try to sound retarded and its works. They'll be like ow your so cuuute. Then the realize im an insanely intelligent little ######, and they become attracted to my boyish charm and witty comments.

LOL, that's what I go for. That, and poetry.

My last GF (I've been single for a year now) and I acted like my mother and stepdad, meaning that she was in control (but in a good way), and we would act like a married couple in how we talked and such. I tried poetry on two different girls. One got a typed and well-thought out poem that complimented her in a non-stalker way, while saying something on the lines of 'I want to get to know you because you interest me...BUT, if you're not interested, can we at least be friends?' The first girl I did that to thought it was the sweetest thing she had ever seen, and the only problem: she had a boyfriend already (and they had a serious relationship). The second girl I did it to was basically the same poem, but scratched on paper and not as good as the first. She was creeped out of me, in fact, I had to apologize to make her think I WASN'T a stalker. lol

I've found that complimenting a girl on non-physical things works ok too. I noticed this one girl (poem girl #1) had some interesting viewpoints in my class, and so one day, I told her she had a nice stance on opinions. We ended up chatting for a bit, and we got to be in a friendly-sort of acquaintance.

I think humor is DEFINITELY a good way to get a girl interested in you, though. I may have to try some of these suggestions out next semester, OR, on my ex (we still love each other, but we're officially NOT a couple....it's a tricky situation to describe, really...)

So is this evidence that situpking has been touched in intimate places by another man?

actually my P.A. ( my first genital peircing) was done by this rather cute blonde girl who had HUGE TRACTS OF LAND.......

unfontunately do to the cold weather and the fact she was advancing on me wearing rubber gloves and holding a huge needle ment i wasnt in a very impressive state....

ho hum...

Is this 7.5 - 8 - 9.5 thing about the number of words they'll say to you?

I had a friend who rated girls on the 'biscuit scale' - It came from a comment that he wouldn't chuck a particular girl out of bed for eating biscuits (although I'm not sure he's EVER been in the position to chuck a girl out of bed at all, even 20+ years later! :o).

It all got very confusing, though, as he rated custard creams over digestives and bourbons were a constant bone of contention...

Is that Elishia Cuthbert (girl who plays Jack daughter in 24) in the photo? She's ok for a Blonde - Probably a Garibaldi...

Cheers.

Is this 7.5 - 8 - 9.5 thing about the number of words they'll say to you?

I had a friend who rated girls on the 'biscuit scale' - It came from a comment that he wouldn't chuck a particular girl out of bed for eating biscuits (although I'm not sure he's EVER been in the position to chuck a girl out of bed at all, even 20+ years later! :o).

It all got very confusing, though, as he rated custard creams over digestives and bourbons were a constant bone of contention...

Is that Elishia Cuthbert (girl who plays Jack daughter in 24) in the photo? She's ok for a Blonde - Probably a Garibaldi...

Cheers.

i always liked the sandwich rating myself.... its to do with how long would you que up to have a go on a certain girl... so long that you'd need to bring a packed lunch?

the most attractive girl i ever saw was worth 3 sandwiches, a mars bar, and a thermos of coffee....

Archived